January 2012 Weddings
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Moving Day

So tomorrow's the day the ILs move. J is really emotional about it. We went there to say goodbye this morning. It was really hard, and I didn't live there.

I think BIL is in denial though, and I hope that he doesn't cause any issues.
photo sig_zps7d54b52d.jpg
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

BabyFruit Ticker 

Re: Moving Day

• Hope things worked out!!
    Anniversary Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • jjbmstincojjbmstinco member
    2500 Comments 250 Love Its Third Anniversary Name Dropper
    edited June 2014
    How did it go?

• Not too bad, I guess. BIL didn't talk to them for two weeks. A little childish, yes. Did they get the point? Still sadly, no. They though he wasn't talking because he was sad. I just still don't get it. It's not my favorite place to be, that's for sure, and the whole thing had been causing a little bit of conflict between J and I.

J actually said "I can't help but feel a little jealous because their house is bigger than ours." Just shook my head and said that I wasn't going to say what I was thinking. Basically, this was her goal. We couldn't have a better house than her, which was the only reason she needed to move immediately. She started looking for a house when we did, put her house on the market when we started meeting with the builder, and signed the contract on their new one when we signed the contract with the builder. Coincidence? I think not.

BabyFruit Ticker 

• But yours will be newer. Probably have less problems. And you'll be happier.

• Exactly. I am very happy with what we have.

BabyFruit Ticker