Nest Book Club
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

PIP Your Home Library

Show off where your books live!
image image image

Re: PIP Your Home Library

• SkeezonSkeezon member
    Tenth Anniversary 2500 Comments 500 Love Its First Answer
    Oh em gee, @jackiback my OCD tendencies are in love with your shelves. 
    I write sexy books. I read all the books. I love dresses & macarons.

image image image 
    image image image
    jackiback
  • mrsvedomrsvedo member
    Fifth Anniversary 500 Love Its 1000 Comments Name Dropper
    No, but seriously. I'm in awe of everyone's shelves! SO PRETTY!

my read shelf:
    Sarah (mrs.vedo)'s book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf) 

Pregnancy Ticker
  • SkeezonSkeezon member
    Tenth Anniversary 2500 Comments 500 Love Its First Answer
    All my books are still in boxes. No unpacking until we find our permanent apartment in 4 months.

I write sexy books. I read all the books. I love dresses & macarons.

image image image 
    image image image
  • RevJenRevJen member
    Ninth Anniversary 25000 Comments 500 Love Its First Answer
    My shelves aren't picture-worthy.

My favorite Cake Wreck ever.

• These pictures are going to be terrible because I'm bad at taking pictures on my phone but I have several cheap Wal-Mart book cases:
    Here's a view from the other side:
    Sorry it's a bad picture. And then DH's Stephen Kings and his copy of HP series go on his own bookcase (along with some of my textbooks):
    All of these obviously don't include any of the children's books I own. I'm hoping these are all the before shot. We move into a new house next month and one of the spare bedrooms will become a library/probably where DH's drumset is stored. I'm hoping to eventually have something like this on the largest wall of the room:
    fabkMenrandes
  • J and I each have one bookcase.  The house is too small for more.  Mine is packed two rows deep these days.  The library has been my friend until we move to our forever home and I have room for a library.  My shelf is not picture worthy.
    116 books in 2016

my read shelf:
    Lauren (SnShne322)'s book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
    Wes: 10/8/2012

• Not my house, but this is what our bedroom feels like. We live in a tiny condo, and the books are taking over. I can't help it. 
    Vellichor: The strange wistfulness of used bookstores
    fabk
  • kpowkpow member
    Seventh Anniversary 5000 Comments 100 Love Its Name Dropper
    Mine are spread out over the house and not necessarily that interesting. I love seeing everyone else's pictures though!
    Can I marry them all?

• dmlk413dmlk413 member
    Sixth Anniversary 1000 Comments 100 Love Its Name Dropper
    My shelves are lame. We've moved a lot in the past few years so I've gotten rid of a lot of books. I can't wait to buy a house so I can start buying physical books again.
    My Book Blog

my read shelf:
    Denise's book recommendations, favorite quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)

• GilliC said:
    The life of an expat:

Since there are over 1500 books in there (okay, really they're on 'the cloud'), it's the vast majority of my current collection. Most physical books get passed on to fellow English speakers.
    Ha! I was going to post a picture of my kindle too. No library over here. Maybe some day when I stop bouncing countries.
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers