January 2012 Weddings
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Memorial Weekend Plans?

I went grocery shopping yesterday and cleaned part of the town house. Kay Jeweler called to say my ring was in so I will probably go pick it up today. Kay's is in the mall and they have an indoor play place. Since it's so rainy and wet out, Lily would love to go play. I asked P to go but he said no. He played on his computer all day yesterday and is watching videos on his iPad right now. He has work from home training this next week so Lily and I are going to visit my grandparents. He'll have all evening this week to play his stupid games. Grrr. So yeah just Lily and I hanging out this weekend.
Anniversary Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Memorial Weekend Plans?

• Joy's working the big memorial day sale at work.  I've been catching up on yard work. :(
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Jean9dsJean9ds member
    1000 Comments Third Anniversary 100 Love Its Name Dropper
    Organize the apartment, clean Jared's old apartment one last time, pick up a new vacuum, and be lazy :)
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker 

• Weddings and going to a BBQ
  • We went out on our first date night without Abby on Saturday night. We went to dinner and saw The Neighbors. Yesterday we went on a bike ride in the evening. Right now we are getting ready to take Abby to the water playground at a park. We will probably grill some burgers later for dinner.
    Daisypath - (B4ZA)
    Lilypie - (V3N1)
  • Had two picnics- one we went to, and one we hosted, Plus I had my BIL's birthday dinner. On top of doing things for the house, my whole weekend was pretty much gone.
    photo sig_zps7d54b52d.jpg
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers

BabyFruit Ticker