Nest Book Club
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

SBC: book it seems everyone has read but you - Paper Towns (ns)

So for this category I read Paper Towns by John Green. I know that I'm super  behind on reading this book, and probably everyone here has already read it. I randomly picked it up at Target the other day just because it was on the shelf. 
Overall I enjoyed this book, though not as much as his others that I've read. It still had that great John Green style that I love, but there was just something missing from these characters I felt. I didn't fall in love with them like I did characters in TFIOS or Looking for Alaska. I didn't develop a connection to them, so I wasn't really that interested in what happened.
I still really enjoyed reading the book. I gave it 3/5 stars, but it'd be more like 3.75 stars if I could do that on Goodreads. 
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
my read shelf:
Jessica's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)

Re: SBC: book it seems everyone has read but you - Paper Towns (ns)

• I loved Q, but disliked Margo. I think I rated it a 3 as well.
    116 books in 2016

my read shelf:
    Lauren (SnShne322)'s book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
    Wes: 10/8/2012

• jlq2005jlq2005 member
    Fifth Anniversary 1000 Comments 100 Love Its First Answer
    Ya I didn't like Margo at all. I kind of liked her a little bit in the beginning, but at the end I wanted to punch her in the face. 
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    my read shelf:
    Jessica's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • jlq2005 said:
    Ya I didn't like Margo at all. I kind of liked her a little bit in the beginning, but at the end I wanted to punch her in the face. 
    Agreed. I've read all of his books and this one is my least favorite. 
    ~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~
    Formerly known as Christy_Daisy's_Mom
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers