January 2012 Weddings
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Weekly goals...

Since it's Monday, I figured I'd try this one out....

What are everyone's goals/plans for the week?

Mine are to try and tackle more of the yardwork and get Joy's USCIS packet mailed out today.
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Re: Weekly goals...

• To make a good impression at the teachers job fair on Wednesday.

To get Liliana out if my bed at night.

To be nicer to DH.

Married the love of my life on 1-21-12. Our princess arrived on 5-28-13.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic    imageimage"Image">image
    Penguin129
  • Aside from the cleaning I need to do, I would like to get our bedroom closet organized. It still has a few boxes and bags we shoved in it from moving.
    Anniversary Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Penguin129
  • Jean9dsJean9ds member
    1000 Comments Third Anniversary 100 Love Its Name Dropper
    Solidify our car/renters insurance in our new state, contact DMV, unpack/organize

be lazy, sleep in, hang out with my cat
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker 

• Am12712Am12712 member
    500 Comments Fourth Anniversary 100 Love Its

Clean up he house, move all my sewing stuff into the loft and off the kitchen table.

Get a positive pregnancy test LOL because that is something that I can put on my to do list.

Lilypie - (2f9f)Lilypie - (y2el)
    Daisypath - (30fE)

Jean9ds
  • Am12712Am12712 member
    500 Comments Fourth Anniversary 100 Love Its
    Oh I also need to get started and finish some of the decorations for Caden's birthday party! Time is running out!
    Lilypie - (2f9f)Lilypie - (y2el)
    Daisypath - (30fE)

• Jean9dsJean9ds member
    1000 Comments Third Anniversary 100 Love Its Name Dropper
    Am12712 said:
    Oh I also need to get started and finish some of the decorations for Caden's birthday party! Time is running out!
    I can't believe it's been almost a year already! Ahh! I can't wait to see pictures :)
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker 

• Ummm...

Buy $12000 worth of appliances, close a bank account we never use, read some books for a possible job interview, buy toilets... I'm sure there is a whole lot more I'm missing.

Am- I can't believe he's a year old. And I hope that you get that pregnancy test done!
    photo sig_zps7d54b52d.jpg

BabyFruit Ticker 

• Alyssa- HHGreg has a stainless steel 4 piece kitchen appliance set on sale for $1900.

• TaraW1979 said:
    Alyssa- HHGreg has a stainless steel 4 piece kitchen appliance set on sale for $1900.
    Thanks, but we have everything picked out. We are going for some things that are a little more pricey, but will hold up better in the long run, and we don't have to replace them in 5 years. The problem is we have to buy EVERYTHING. I'm getting like 8 appliances.

BabyFruit Ticker 

• TaraW1979 said:
    Alyssa- HHGreg has a stainless steel 4 piece kitchen appliance set on sale for $1900.
    Thanks, but we have everything picked out. We are going for some things that are a little more pricey, but will hold up better in the long run, and we don't have to replace them in 5 years. The problem is we have to buy EVERYTHING. I'm getting like 8 appliances.

And what are we getting? :)
  • Gotcha.

• It includes a gas cooktop, wall oven, microwave/oven combo, chimney hood, refrigerator, upright freezer, and washer and dryer. 

BabyFruit Ticker