January 2012 Weddings
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

California Vacation Ideas Needed

We are trying to come up with vacation ideas. We would be going sometime between now and September. Probably about 4-5 days somewhere in California. We want to visit our new nephew (they live near Sacramento). We will have a rental car so driving somewhere else is the plan. I was googling last night. We would love a beach vacation. Lily loves the water. Ideas on locations? Sites to see? Great hotels, resorts, ect? We want to keep it fairly reasonable. If we can't then we might just visit the family and head home.
Anniversary Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: California Vacation Ideas Needed

• Visit Am!

Thats all I got.  I have been to San Francisco and liked it.  There was a lot to do.  I have also been to San Diego.  I liked their zoo, but that was about it.  

• I have no idea. I was in California for about 5 hours on a layover and never left the airport. That's all i know.
    photo sig_zps7d54b52d.jpg
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers

BabyFruit Ticker 

• We went to San Fran for a day when we went to visit at Christmas two years ago. I would love to go back during summer. How far are you from San Fran, Amity?
  • Am12712Am12712 member
    500 Comments Fourth Anniversary 100 Love Its
    I am about 8 hours south of San Fran. However if you come during the summer I can probably talk DH into going to Monterey (they have an awesome aquarium) and that is only maybe 2ish hours from San Fran. Id have to check.

Of course depending on money I can probably talk him into San Fran too. We love it up there!
    Lilypie - (2f9f)Lilypie - (y2el)
    Daisypath - (30fE)

• I was looking at Monterey for a beach vacation. :) I'll have to talk to P about it.