January 2012 Weddings
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Re: I cannot fathom this (Also know as WTF Friday)

• Um wow.  I'm absolutely speechless. :(
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • I mean I get being cautious of internet strangers, but it wasn't like they just sent her a check?

Sigh...I wish this wasn't true.  

People suck sometimes.

• I mean I get being cautious of internet strangers, but it wasn't like they just sent her a check?

Sigh...I wish this wasn't true.  

People suck sometimes.

It's because of people like that that people are so untrusting of others.  Especially online.

In terms of doing anything about it, they could probably call and dispute it on their credit cards.  Not sure if anything would happen to the fraudster, but some of them would probably get their money back as a "customer satisfaction credit".  Beyond that, they have some options, but they're self limiting themselves.

It's downright disgusting that people like that exist though. :(

• This just... I can't even find the words to describe. Which is why I usually give no money to things ever. 
    photo sig_zps7d54b52d.jpg

BabyFruit Ticker 

• Just an update... she paid the money back. The money was confirmed by March of Dimes.  Happy endings.

• Holy Cow! I guess it took the post going viral for her to realize just how bad that was.
    photo sig_zps7d54b52d.jpg

BabyFruit Ticker