January 2012 Weddings
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Three Wishes Wednesday

Share three wishes that you have right now.

Mine:

1. A good job for next year. A real teaching job.

2. A promotion for J in the next few years.

3. For my dad to stop thinking that he knows what's best for my house. It's my house. I get to choose what works for me.
photo sig_zps7d54b52d.jpg
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

BabyFruit Ticker 

Re: Three Wishes Wednesday

• 1. I wish that we are for sure making the right choice about moving away from downtown

2. I wish that we will be able to visit family often enough

3. I wish that all of the stuff that I want to move with fits into my car
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker 

1. I wish unexpected expenses would stop showing up.  Nothing we can't handle, but we'd like to put some extra money away for various things.
    2. Wish that even simple home improvement projects didn't cost so much.... :(
    3. Wishing Joy could find a better job.  Hate seeing her being "taken advantage" of.... :(
  • jtmh2012 said:
    1. I wish unexpected expenses would stop showing up.  Nothing we can't handle, but we'd like to put some extra money away for various things.
    3. Wishing Joy could find a better job.  Hate seeing her being "taken advantage" of.... :(
    No wishing you had a cruise booked? :P
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker 

ImperiumWife
  • I know Jean, that doesn't seem like Mark does it?
    photo sig_zps7d54b52d.jpg

BabyFruit Ticker 

• Jean9ds said:
    jtmh2012 said:
    No wishing you had a cruise booked? :P

#1....."various other things" ;)
  • 1. Wish for vacation
    2. Wish for the kearning curve to be easy on me
    3. Wishing for a smooth transition