October 2011 Weddings
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Manic Monday

Less than a week until Easter. What did you all do this weekend?

The time flew by. We were pretty productive. Went to see Captain America, installed a new hard drive on our MacBook Pro, I edited a bunch of photos, went to church with my aunts family, had brunch with my cousin, and found time to relax/ play games.

I'm going for my HSG later, and sometime this week getting a new camera. Camera won't be anything amazing like a Cannon D5 III. Just something basic.

Re: Manic Monday

• I worked Saturday afternoon.  But Saturday evening and Sunday evening, we rode the bikes.  It was a gorgeous weekend!  I put about 275 miles on my bike this weekend!  I'd say that's a great start to riding season! :)
    Anniversary

TTC since June 2012

• That is a really good start to riding season. I've started to see more bikes on the road. Unfortunately it makes H want one.
  • We finally got our house back on the market and had four showings in two days. Positive feedback so far, but no offers. Just like last time. Sigh.
    Other than that, we didn't do much. Oh yeah, we went to a local restaurant I've been dying to go to in forever, and did their 10-course tasting menu and wine pairing. It was sooo good. They only do it once a month and we had been on the waiting list for two months.
    Sunday it rained all day and we caught up on some TiVo and watched The Masters. Hoping for some more showings this week!
    Curls218
  • ky29ky29 member
    500 Comments Third Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper
    I'm a little late to the party.. but, we built a garden!  It was beautiful here this weekend, we couldn't have picked a better time.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    TTC since March 2012
    BFP 3/14/13!!!
    U/S 4/15: Identical twins!
    Lost my angel boys at 10.5 weeks
    My Chart***My TTC blog
    Anniversary

camichael84
  • camichael84camichael84 member
    Fourth Anniversary 10 Comments Name Dropper
    edited April 2014
    That looks awesome, KY! We're planning on building a raised garden this year as well. My in-laws are helping us. We thought we'd be able to do it by ourselves, went to get wood, and got overwhelmed. I hope ours looks even half as nice as yours.

ETA: We also took advantage of the nice weather last weekend and redid our fire pit.

image image

• Totally late to the game, but I want to play :)

DS was in the hospital with a respiratory virus last Wed - Fri, so we mostly hung around at home, went to the pediatrician and then I went to my office for a few hours on Sunday.  Nothing too crazy.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers