January 2012 Weddings
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Oh the wedding drama!

Since the board has been super slow I figured I would give you all a quick update to the BIL/FSIL wedding. Remember I told you all bout the bring your own wine bridal shower? Well I ended up not going because I really didn't want too (something about seeing someone you don't know that well getting fancy undies is kinda awkward). My step mother is law (love her to death) though for some reason I was mad at them because I didn't go.... um wha? I reassured her that I was not mad at them, that we had other plans.

Now for the continuing drama..... They are getting married out of state (we will not be going because its too costly) and will be having an "open house celebration" next month. No formal invite has been sent out for this. I assumed it was a casual drop by the house and say hi kinda thing since the only mention of it was on the save the date. Turns out its a cocktail attire reception type affair from 7 to 10pm and no children are allowed. How did I find this out? Via email of course.... because you always send an invite for this type of stuff via email right?!

I just can't do anything buy shake my head at all this.

Lilypie - (2f9f)Lilypie - (y2el)
Daisypath - (30fE)

Re: Oh the wedding drama!