January 2012 Weddings
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

How do you feel about pot?

I just finished a documentary about the legalization of MJ.  What are you feelings on it?

Re: How do you feel about pot?

• I was at Starbucks yesterday and couldn't believe I saw an ad in a magazine for different types to buy. I was disappointed that it was that accessable and any kid could have seen it.
  • Honestly, I don't think it's any different than cigarettes. It's the breaking the law thing that bothers me.
    photo sig_zps7d54b52d.jpg
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers

BabyFruit Ticker 

• My brother started smoking it at the age of 17. He is 37 now and has no motivation or drive in life. He was very, very smart, not anymore. I blame it on the pot and other drugs he has done. So, personally I don't like it.

Married the love of my life on 1-21-12. Our princess arrived on 5-28-13.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic    imageimage"Image">image
  • My brother started smoking it at the age of 17. He is 37 now and has no motivation or drive in life. He was very, very smart, not anymore. I blame it on the pot and other drugs he has done. So, personally I don't like it.

Married the love of my life on 1-21-12. Our princess arrived on 5-28-13.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic    imageimage"Image">image
  • Honestly, I don't think it's any different than cigarettes. It's the breaking the law thing that bothers me.
    Agreed.....
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • I agree that it's similar to cigarettes or alcohol. To me it's about the person using or abusing any of those. As an adult you have to be responsible for your actions and choices. P has a medical marijuana license. Pot helps him sleep when his knee is hurting badly. He will eventually need a knee replacement but they really don't want to do one this young. He doesn't smoke it very often and never when he will be driving or going to work. From what he tells me he was a pothead and tried other drugs while in high school but it hasn't stopped him from having good jobs or from being motivated in life.
    Anniversary Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker