October 2011 Weddings
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

So bored at work

I am so bored here at work.  What's going on with everyone??
Anniversary

TTC since June 2012

Re: So bored at work

• ky29ky29 member
    500 Comments Third Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper
    I'm bored too.  Even though I have work to do.  It's rainy and gloomy and I just want to be at home in bed.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    TTC since March 2012
    BFP 3/14/13!!!
    U/S 4/15: Identical twins!
    Lost my angel boys at 10.5 weeks
    My Chart***My TTC blog
    Anniversary

• Yes, I agree!  Such a gloomy day!
    Anniversary

TTC since June 2012

• ky29ky29 member
    I ran out at lunch to grab some items to start growing seeds for our garden we are going to make!  That post on 3T got me thinking.  I'm so excited about it.  I think it's extra helpful in keeping me distracted.

TTC since March 2012
    BFP 3/14/13!!!
    My Chart***My TTC blog
    Anniversary

• That is so exciting!  I would love to have a garden...however, our backyard is still a disaster.  Hell, we have leaves all over still.  Our leaves didn't fall until December...and well, with the winter we had, they didn't get raked!  Plus, on the nice days, we've been too busy doing other things or the ground is too wet. 

Andplusalso...I have no clue where we would put it either.  We would have to block off an area, so our dogs didn't run into it.  I definitely liked the raised garden that I believe naria had.  I do think DH and I will probably plant flowers again this spring.  Hopefully they do better than they did last year!

Anniversary

TTC since June 2012

• ky29ky29 member
    This was our original inspiration (Well what Sam wanted to do).  Here.  I had to talk him down, because I didn't want to spend that much on lumber.  But we are doing the same layout, just take away the two bottom boards.  The 'garden' will be 16" high.  And the chicken wire will be about 28 additional inches (maybe, depending on how it looks).  Because we have a lot of rabbits in our yard, and there's some sort of animal that always leaves paw prints on our cars overnight..  so we need to make sure they stay out!  Who knows if I'll be able to grow anything, but I'm excited about trying.  :)  It's going to be 8x8, which when looking at those measurements, it really doesn't look that big, so I'm curious how this will all work..

The only flowers I've ever planted is bulbs - and not realizing they came up every year.  So I was super excited when they returned!  That's about all I've done with flowers - and our flower bed looks horrible, covered in leaves and branches.  Maybe I should work on that too.

TTC since March 2012
    BFP 3/14/13!!!
    My Chart***My TTC blog
    Anniversary

• Ooo...I like that!! :)
    Anniversary

TTC since June 2012

• I am bored at work too although I have a lot to do. It's raining off and on here in Cali today and my boss took off early so now I am browsing the net and reading this! haa ha Hope you all have a nice weekend!