Delaware Nesties
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Manic Monday

Weekend highs

Weekend lows
Eliza Mae - September 16th, 2014

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: Manic Monday

• Highs- Nothing

Lows- Everything. Ugh I am so glad this house thing is amost over with.

• uderin02uderin02 member
    1000 Comments Fourth Anniversary 100 Love Its First Answer
    edited March 2014
    Highs - going down the beach and starting our cleaning and organizing.

Lows - waking up at 430am yesterday puking and continuing to do so throughout the day. I'm now home sick today too
    Met 6.12.09 Engaged 09.29.10 I Do 10.22.11 
    BFP #1 8.19.12 Ectopic 8.29.12
    BFP #2 1.14.13 DS 10.6.13 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker photo 3e4e397b-bd1a-4854-a3fc-944df770c8e5_zps809b131e.jpg
  • Highs- went shopping at the outlets in Lancaster and got the kids a bunch of summer clothes.

Lows- not too much. M got the cold A had last week so I've been dealing with his little miserable self all weekend.
    A: 10.02.03    M: 01.28.11
  • (hugs) Jill. It'll all be worth it soon!

Highs - having energy again! And we ate out of lot, yummy, but bad for our wallets and waists. Divergent was awesome!

Lows - nothing really. Just Jeff drove out to Ohio last night, so it's 2 nights without him until he gets back.
    Eliza Mae - September 16th, 2014

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Highs - We had a good weekend. I got a lot done. H's cousin had a baby! He was 6 weeks early but he's doing well.

Lows - The stupid rain. Also, I tried to order some stuff from Sears.com last night and, even though they charged my credit card twice, they have no record of my order. Thanks Sears.
    Lilypie Maternity tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Highs: I had no plans for the weekend and got to sit around and watch a lot of Netflix in my pjs :)

Lows: Instead of sitting around and doing nothing, I probably should have worked on some sewing projects I need to get done for the nursery, oh well, there's always next weekend!
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers

• s517s517 member
    Eighth Anniversary 2500 Comments 500 Love Its First Answer
    Highs: Pretty much the whole weekend- it was really nice. Brunch ON SUNDAY was okay.

Lows: I had an earache on Friday night, but now it's moved down the side of my neck. My friend (NP) thinks I have swollen glands, but I don't feel them- I just can't move my neck :/

• Highs...lots of family time with DH and M. Hit up WalMart and got the stuff for M's Easter basket.

Lows...the weather

• High:) divergent, lots of time to relax

Low: ben and I went to babies r us and bj's on Sunday and it wore me out hardcore. I need an entire weekend to do nothing, like stat. I did take a nap both Saturday and Sunday but Sundays nap left me feeling even worse. And just about everyone who I saw this weekend tok me I looked terrible and exhausted. Um thanks people.
  • High -  I saw Divergent, too!  Do we need a separate thread to discuss?

Low - The weather.  And I just sort of felt blah all weekend.