January 2012 Weddings
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

GOOD THINGS

Good things are happening for me...

1. I passed my state test.  I can start practicing as a therapist now!

2. the girl that caused me so much drama last year, isn't returning the rest of the year or next year.  This means more work on my part, but I am willing to take it.

3. my mom got a job interview out here.  She did a phone interview yesterday, and said it went well. Heres to hoping.

Post your good things HERE!

penguin112

Re: GOOD THINGS

• penguin112penguin112 member
    10 Comments Name Dropper
    edited March 2014
    I'm happy you have so many good things happening at once. Especially that the drama maker is gone!

• Good things are happening for me...

1. I passed my state test.  I can start practicing as a therapist now!

2. the girl that caused me so much drama last year, isn't returning the rest of the year or next year.  This means more work on my part, but I am willing to take it.

3. my mom got a job interview out here.  She did a phone interview yesterday, and said it went well. Heres to hoping.

Post your good things HERE!
    Yay!  Happy for you....:)
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Love love love all three of those!!! We finally closed on our house. That's the biggest thing lately.
    Anniversary Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Happy for you guys! My good thing is that I am going to live through the sickness.
    jjbmstinco
  • So many good things! I guess we could say that we got a lot done for the house this weekend. A lot of decisions were made.
    photo sig_zps7d54b52d.jpg
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers

BabyFruit Ticker