GP Moms
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

FFFC

Spill 'em!
imageimageimage"Image">image"Image">image
Our Little Raspberry-Born 3/27/12
We Said I Do 09/06/09
We love our Frankie Dog (5yo pit) and our Paco Kitty Dx Endo 12/09 Lupron 3/10-9/10 BFP 08/11 Bday 3/27/12 Lap Surgery 2/26/13
image"Birthday"">

Re: FFFC

• Our cat was highly disturbed by our ST on the couch last night.
    We Said I Do 09/06/09
    We love our Frankie Dog (5yo pit) and our Paco Kitty Dx Endo 12/09 Lupron 3/10-9/10 BFP 08/11 Bday 3/27/12 Lap Surgery 2/26/13
    image"Birthday"">
    JLyn821sparklingdiamondlb1117
  • ^ My dog watches us and likes lay next to me. He doesn't bother us during it though. DH gets bothered by his constant staring.

FFFC: I'm hoping that I can annoy DH enough tonight after dinner that he will tell me to grocery shop alone.

image image image

Anniversary

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

wiggyslilsis
  • FFFC: I'm hoping that I can annoy DH enough tonight after dinner that he will tell me to grocery shop alone.
    Love this.  I hate grocery shopping with DH.  I like to browse, even in the grocery store, and he has no patience for it.  It's much better to go alone, and feels like "me" time, weirdly enough.
    smbenevides1989sparklingdiamondljraff29wiggyslilsis
  • Lynn0514 said:
    FFFC: I'm hoping that I can annoy DH enough tonight after dinner that he will tell me to grocery shop alone.
    Love this.  I hate grocery shopping with DH.  I like to browse, even in the grocery store, and he has no patience for it.  It's much better to go alone, and feels like "me" time, weirdly enough.
    It is pretty much the only time I have alone since I make DH take DD with him. He likes to add things to my grocery lists. 
    Don't get me wrong, I love having him come with me because he keeps DD occupied and take care of the carriage, but after the few weeks I have had, I really want some alone time.

image image image

Anniversary

• I need some alone time and am irrationally irritated that I have to spend "alone" time with my moms group this weekend. I want to celebrate the one mom's birthday but it is just so much work to be around them.
    We Said I Do 09/06/09
    image"Birthday"">
  • pennstated912pennstated912 member
    500 Love Its 1000 Comments Fifth Anniversary Name Dropper
    edited March 2014
    I have had my daycare's "nanny cam" open all day on my phone. I miss Colin!

Also, since Colin has started daycare, I'm excited to go home so I can read his daycare report and see what he did for the day. Yesterday, he painted a ladybug with his footprint. Obviously I want to hang out with my boys, but I want to read that one sentence first lol
    Dave and Kathleen - 09.12.09:

wiggyslilsis