January 2012 Weddings
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Happy Thursday!

Re: Happy Thursday!

• Another two hours and then I'm off for the day.  Then I just have to suffer through tomorrow....
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Its it only 11:52 am there?  Why are you off to early?! Congrats btw.  Its ALMOST FRIDAY!

I am on spring break. hahahaha but to be fair, I have been sick since the first day! WOOO 
    :-/

• Its it only 11:52 am there?  Why are you off to early?! Congrats btw.  Its ALMOST FRIDAY!
    I work from 6am to 2pm.  I'm probably waking up to go to work as some of you are going to bed....lol
  • Woooo!!! Twirling is over for the week, so it's my night to relax!

Plus, the door I wanted for the front door came back at a lower price than I thought!
    photo sig_zps7d54b52d.jpg

BabyFruit Ticker 

jjbmstinco
  • I try to go to bed at 10pm here, which is 12 your time.  but sometimes I am up at the time Mark goes to work! CRAZY. I was last night at least.  Sleeping is so hard!

• That's Crazy!!! I've been having such a hard time sleeping too. I don't know what it is.

BabyFruit Ticker 

• Woooo!!! Twirling is over for the week, so it's my night to relax!

Plus, the door I wanted for the front door came back at a lower price than I thought!

Yay! :)
  • I try to go to bed at 10pm here, which is 12 your time.  but sometimes I am up at the time Mark goes to work! CRAZY. I was last night at least.  Sleeping is so hard!

I went to bed early last night and still felt like I didn't get enough sleep. I-)
  • I feel like I can never sleep!!!

• I feel like I can never sleep!!!

Sleeping problems?
  • I always have. As a child I could never nap. I can't tell you the last night I actually napped. Maybe 5 years ago when I got H1N1. I generally hate sleeping, which is hard since J likes to sleep. I keep him up a lot at night. :(

• I always have. As a child I could never nap. I can't tell you the last night I actually napped. Maybe 5 years ago when I got H1N1. I generally hate sleeping, which is hard since J likes to sleep. I keep him up a lot at night. :(

Joy is one of those people who falls asleep the second you let her sit still long enough, but yet she's a very light sleeper.  I on the other hand could sleep though a nuclear blast and wake up wondering what happened.
    jjbmstinco
  • Happy Thursday! I have been sleeping a lot the last two nights. I guess trying to recover from all this work. Anyway I feel good right now. I just had some co workers over to do some yoga.
  • I have a hard time falling asleep too. I wish I could take a nap, especially when Abby has a hard time sleeping while teething. My husband falls asleep in any position anywhere and is a very heavy sleeper. Abby can be screaming and he won't wake up.

• J falls asleep so quickly and sleeps so well. I am the exact opposite. I hope our kids take after him.

BabyFruit Ticker 

• My husband falls asleep in any position anywhere and is a very heavy sleeper. Abby can be screaming and he won't wake up.
    Sounds good to me..... ;)
  • I'm the sit still long enough and fall asleep type. And I am also a light sleeper. :) Jen, are all schools on spring break this week???
    Anniversary Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • some are.  Some aren't.  They may of had it last week or coming up next week.

• We tried to go to the zoo Wednesday. OMG the traffic and then no parking. We ended up going to the park. So I wondered if schools were out.
    Anniversary Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I would guess that spring break is the reason for that. In less it was a free day.  Then its always like that.