GP Moms
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

*~*~Cinco~*~*

@CincodeMayoLove

Figured this would be easier, rather than hijacking the HDBD thread. Lol :)

Anyway, ahh so exciting! Girls are so awesome. :) Do you have a name? And don't feel bad AWing, I'm sure no one minds. :)

I've been really good, just staying busy with my almost 6 month old (when did that happen??). She is growing so fast, but I love watching her grow and discover new things. She's rolling, sitting up and just got her first tooth! Crazy! :)

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Pregnancy Ticker

Re: *~*~Cinco~*~*

• ::butting in:: I love the name Lilia Joy!!

I hope you're feeling well and enjoying every second of being pregnant:)

• Ooh that's a pretty name! And that sounds like a really pretty nursery! I love when baby girl's nurseries are in blue. :)

I was shocked I was having a girl too. I started crying (happy tears) at the ultrasound. What a fun way to find out, too! I wanted to do a gender reveal party, but DH wasn't having it. Lol

My little girl's name is Adalyn. Her room is purple/dark brown with white furniture and pink accents. Her bedding is owls and elephants. It's my favorite room in the house. :)

I'm so excited for you, I hope you continue to AW over the next couple months, and afterward when she gets here! :)

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Pregnancy Ticker
  • I love everything about this post, Cinco <3
    Congrats to my TTC buddy Madeline! Cheering for all the strong 3T ladies! 

TTC since March 2012; DX: PCOS 4/2013 
    BFP 7/6/2013; EDD 3/6/2014 
    Diagnosed with Pre-E: 2/15/201
    Emergency induction: 2/16/2014
    Baby E born: 2/16/2014 at 12:56pm. 5lb 15oz

• I can't tell you how happy I am for you, Cinco! Before you know it, she'll be here!
    Team Green to Team Pink! Baby A born
    Here comes 2u2! Team Green to Team Blue! Baby L born
  • YAY CINCO!  
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Aw! Congrats on your daughter! That sounds like an awesome reveal by the way :) feel free to AW anytime ;)
    imageimageimage"Image">image"Image">image
    Our Little Raspberry-Born 3/27/12
    We Said I Do 09/06/09
    We love our Frankie Dog (5yo pit) and our Paco Kitty Dx Endo 12/09 Lupron 3/10-9/10 BFP 08/11 Bday 3/27/12 Lap Surgery 2/26/13
    image"Birthday"">
  • Thank you ladies so much. I truly am enjoying every second of being pg. I'm super lucky the only issue I've had was kidney stones... Not fun, but 24hrs and no lasting issues isn't too bad in the scheme of things.

I love the name Adalyn and the room sounds super cute! My h didn't really want the party, but said he knew I wanted it so bad and my amount of want was greater than his amount of not want :). Plus we kept it family and very close friends only. Just a fun way to share finding out all together.

I will try to make it a point to swing by more often. Thanks again for all the love
    Married 05/05/2007, Off BCP Dec 2007
    2 failed Clomid cycles in 2011.
    RE in October 2012: IUI # 12&3 with meds:  BFNs 12/12-2/13
    IVF cycle: ER: 9/18/13, Lu came back to snuggle in: 9/23/13, EDD: 6/11/13

~My Bitter Bitches Be the Best~

sgautschiLuckyAngel07botanicalblisslb1117