Delaware Nesties
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]t.com.

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

WTF, open letter, Rants, Aw, random thoughts, etc Wednesday

Go!
Eliza Mae - September 16th, 2014

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: WTF, open letter, Rants, Aw, random thoughts, etc Wednesday

• Rant- I've been saving up my Kohls cash and coupons so that I could finally buy some decent work out pants, sports bra, and sneakers. We all split up when we got there, Greg took the kids so I could shop in peace. After spending 20 minutes looking for deals, and only buying what was on sale, we all meet up at the register and they have a cart full of crap. He let A get freaking $50 worth of clothes he didn't need, and M a Play Doh set that we don't need for $20 that they probably sell at walmart for $10. I don't know why I even bother bringing them with me.

Wtf- A came home with a cold yesterday. He said he was feeling fine enough to go to school, but I think he is only saying that because it is "Twin Day" and he doesn't want to leave his bff twinless. 

Aw- I've lost 9lbs since I started the dieting and working out last Friday. I think I've finally gotten the boost I've needed to keep it up, even if I am miserable for the time being because I can't eat pizza.  
    A: 10.02.03    M: 01.28.11
  • Wtf self - stop eating so much crap! 

Wtf homeless guy at work - Just because my boss wasn't there today means that I will give you money. Beat it!
    Lilypie Maternity tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Dear coworker,

F you. You knew I wanted to talk to DH about cutting my hours this summer. You then said something to our boss about cutting your hours and the boss said that would work but also suggested the summer off. This now means 2x the work for me. She usually plans summer so now I have to do it.

• klm42404 said:
    Dear coworker, F you. You knew I wanted to talk to DH about cutting my hours this summer. You then said something to our boss about cutting your hours and the boss said that would work but also suggested the summer off. This now means 2x the work for me. She usually plans summer so now I have to do it.

OMG @klm42404 that f-ing sucks!!
  • klm42404 said:
    Dear coworker, F you. You knew I wanted to talk to DH about cutting my hours this summer. You then said something to our boss about cutting your hours and the boss said that would work but also suggested the summer off. This now means 2x the work for me. She usually plans summer so now I have to do it.
    Omg KLM I'm so sorry!!! I would be livid.
    Lilypie Maternity tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • amcourt09 said:

klm42404 said:

Dear coworker,

F you. You knew I wanted to talk to DH about cutting my hours this summer. You then said something to our boss about cutting your hours and the boss said that would work but also suggested the summer off. This now means 2x the work for me. She usually plans summer so now I have to do it.

What . the. Fuck!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
  • mana8503 said:
    klm42404 said:
    What . the. Fuck!

What a b*tch.
    Met 6.12.09 Engaged 09.29.10 I Do 10.22.11 
    BFP #1 8.19.12 Ectopic 8.29.12
    BFP #2 1.14.13 DS 10.6.13 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker photo 3e4e397b-bd1a-4854-a3fc-944df770c8e5_zps809b131e.jpg
  • @klm42404 - Is this the same CW that's usually a PITA?
  • janma529 said:

@klm42404 - Is this the same CW that's usually a PITA?

Hard to say. I have 2 women that work in my room with me and I've probably complained about them equally. ;)

• klm42404 said:

janma529 said:

Hard to say. I have 2 women that work in my room with me and I've probably complained about them equally. ;)

- - - -
    Is she the one that calls off sick to get back at you for calling off?

• mana8503 said:

klm42404 said:

janma529 said:

- - - -
    Is she the one that calls off sick to get back at you for calling off?
    Yup, that's the one. I've spent a hour today online looking for jobs. So frustrating.