January 2012 Weddings
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

TMI Tuesday

Re: TMI Tuesday

• I was almost late to work this morning because J wanted to have sex. And when he is in the mood, I don't say no since he is the one with the lesser drive.
    photo sig_zps7d54b52d.jpg
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers

BabyFruit Ticker 

• I am overly excited to get the new adult toy I ordered last week. 

• My body is prone to getting UTIs, which is very frustrating. I feel the beginnings of one now, but I'm trying to flush it out so I don't have to go on antibiotics >.<
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker 

• I just read on pinterest (creditable, I know) that alka-selzer gets rid of them!

• I've read that too! Only thing is it alleviates the symptoms, not gets rid of the uti :/ only thing to really get rid of it that has worked so far is to take cranberry tablet, drink a shit ton of cranberry juice and water, and flush it out before it really sets in. Otherwise, antibiotics :(

• Too much sex during your birthday trip? ;)

• You know it! haha.

I always pee right after, wash off, do everything I'm supposed to do to avoid them >.< but I guess they just like me haha

Which toy did you get!?

• Confession...I have never had a UTI. I wouldn't know what it was if I ever got one. I wonder what makes people susceptible? 

I got the Lelo Mona 2. :)

• Totally gonna look that one up haha. 

And if you got one, you'd know ;) 

jjbmstinco
  • My MIL is in tge hospital right now because she had a UTI that entered her bloodstream. She is really sick. I'm not sure how she let it get so bad.

My TMI- We do not have a sex life at all. We can't have intercourse due to my fibroid, but we don't do other stuff either. Liliana is not good at napping. DH lets her nap on his chest and we have her sleep in our room with us at night, so we never seem to get time alone. Boy do I miss sex!

Married the love of my life on 1-21-12. Our princess arrived on 5-28-13.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic    imageimage"Image">image
  • Jean9ds said:

I totally misread this... I thought you were saying that if I got one, you would get one. I was proud to be a role model. Then I read it again, and I see what you mean. Now I am sad. :(

• Jean9ds said:

I totally misread this... I thought you were saying that if I got one, you would get one. I was proud to be a role model. Then I read it again, and I see what you mean. Now I am sad. :(
    Aww don't be sad! I just hope I haven't jinxed you now haha

• TaraW1979 said:
    My MIL is in tge hospital right now because she had a UTI that entered her bloodstream. She is really sick. I'm not sure how she let it get so bad. My TMI- We do not have a sex life at all. We can't have intercourse due to my fibroid, but we don't do other stuff either. Liliana is not good at napping. DH lets her nap on his chest and we have her sleep in our room with us at night, so we never seem to get time alone. Boy do I miss sex!
    I'm sorry about your MIL, Tara. Maybe her symptoms weren't that bad. But I find it hard to not know about a UTI. They are definitely not subtle haha

I hope you get to have some sex soon! 

• This month we are "not trying, not preventing". I'm not sure I know how to do that LOL. With Caden it was all about trying and timing and all that.

I do have to say that it will be nice to have some sort of sex life again.
    Lilypie - (2f9f)Lilypie - (y2el)
    Daisypath - (30fE)

• AF came tonight. I think it is going to be a heavy cycle because my back hurt a lot before I got it.

• I had a UTI that I didn't feel until I was on a plane to Florida. I ended up in the ER there. I don't get them often, but when I do, they sneak up on me. I just drink lots of water all the time.
    photo sig_zps7d54b52d.jpg
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers

BabyFruit Ticker 

• Thanks Jean. I agree. There is no way I could not know I had a UTI!

Married the love of my life on 1-21-12. Our princess arrived on 5-28-13.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic    imageimage"Image">image