Nest Book Club
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Feel good book recs please

So I've been feeling kind of down lately. Winter won't end (I know today was the first day of spring but it was windy and cold and they're calling for snow next week). Plus, I'm back to never seeing the dark (when you work 7pm-7am this time of year it's always light out and that kinda messes with your head). I could use a feel good read to pick me up. Any suggestions? TIA 

Re: Feel good book recs please

• I think that Barbara O'Neal's books would fit this category. Her latest is the The All You Can Dream Buffet, and I really enjoyed it!

I agree that winter seems like it is never going to end. We got some sun in this part of PA today, but it's supposed to be cold again next week.

"No longer lend your strength to that which you wish to be free from." -Jewel

• I'm on book 6 of the A Modern Witch series right now and they're all pretty light and fun. A couple of heavier themes in some of the middle books but all presented relatively lightly for what they are and filled with love.

my read shelf:
    Sarah (mrs.vedo)'s book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf) 

Pregnancy Ticker
    RevJenfabk
  • In the Bag by Kate Klise
    Anna and the French Kiss
    Crestmont by Holly Weiss
    Summer Rental Mary Kay Andrews

Books read in 2009: 112
    Books read in 2010: 153
    Books read in 2011: 160
    Books read in 2012: 134
    Books read in 2013: 110
    Books read in 2014: 151
    Books read in 2015: 153
    Books read in 2016: 31

Leah (packfan20)'s book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)

Lilypie - (Bh7p)

http://lbdf.lilypie.com/1zWJm6.png
    <a href="//www.pinterest.com/pin/create/extension/" style="height: 20px; width: 40px; position: absolute; opacity: 0.85; z-index: 8675309; display: none; cursor: pointer; border: medi
  • I love the A Modern Witch series.  It's a good starting point for her world.  Then you can move into the Witchlight trilogy.  And she's got a new series started called An Imperfect Witch.  Next book is coming out in June.

My favorite Cake Wreck ever.

fabk
  • Ditto Anna and the French Kiss and A Modern Witch
    [img]http://lb5m.lilypie.com/03GSm6.png[/img]
    [img]http://lb2m.lilypie.com/O6MKm6.png[/img]
  • Thanks ladies! Who is the author of A Modern Witch?

• It looks like Deborah Geary
  • Sorry Debora Geary