January 2012 Weddings
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Relieved

I have a job next year and with only a very small pay cut. I will go through this again next year but at least I have some time. I appreciated you always listening to me complain about it.  It has been a long road, and I am happy it is ending.

Re: Relieved

• Aww congrats! A little more time is great! Knowing you have your job for at least one more year must be an amazing feeling, especially these days. You're just that good, they had to keep you ;)
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker 

• haha thanks!  I think I just fought really hard.  To me with all the school shootings, bullying, and economic problems families face, IDK how they could deal without a counselor. But I may be bias. ;)

• I saw your Facebook status. That is so wonderful!!!
    Anniversary Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I'm glad that you have a job, but sorry you had to take a pay cut. Working in a school, and in the ES department on top of it, I don't know how any school could do without a counselor either. But I could be biased because of working in a school too.
    photo sig_zps7d54b52d.jpg
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers

BabyFruit Ticker 

• I am really happy you got to keep your job. Sorry about the pay cut. I know how relieved you must feel.

• Yay and boo. I know all too well how stressful budget cuts can be. That is how I lost my first teaching job.

Married the love of my life on 1-21-12. Our princess arrived on 5-28-13.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic    imageimage"Image">image