Cleaning & Organizing
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Suggest website for buying online rugs?

I am looking for a wool rug for my family room ,i tried on these sites but i could not find better rug. rugsusa.com, overstock.com, rugsville.com please suggest me more, thanks in advance

Re: Suggest website for buying online rugs?

• Sillygirl45Sillygirl45 member
    250 Love Its 500 Comments First Anniversary Name Dropper
    edited March 2014
    I bought a super cheap area rug through Amazon. I don't know if it's wool (I don't think so) but I can't believe how nice it is for the price. I attached the link below. I don't know about their other styles, but this one lived up to all the good reviews.

<d
  • I've bought rugs from RugStudio.com and from Wayfair.com.  I've also used the sites you originally posted and thought the quality was great for such a low price. Good luck!
  • Sorry, the link didn't copy. Its New City brand.
  • I got my Rug from Home Depot's website. They ship it for free. 
  • Pottery barn always has a ton of wool rugs.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Beware that wool rugs made in India shed A LOT!!!! I found this out after dealing with rugsdirect.com They basically told me the rug wasn't faulty and that Indian wool rugs are known for their shedding of fibers...it was my job to figure this out before buying from them. The lady on the phone actually told me "buyer beware." I don't do business with them anymore.

Home Depot has nice items! We got a rug from there and the free shipping rocks. 

PurrBox
  • Anthropologie's rugs are amazing!
    photo Isbell-232_zpsdaf64dd5.jpg
  • alli818alli818 member
    Third Anniversary First Comment
    OneKingsLane.com or JossandMain.com are the BEST! Not cheap though.
  • Wayfair dot com is fantastic! They have a great selection, and you can usually find a good price on their Daily Deals.
    "You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams." -Dr. Seuss Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker "The sound of your heart - It's the most significant sound in my world." Edward Cullen - Eclipse