January 2012 Weddings
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Re: FFC

• ...I am about ready to throw T's Iphone out the window. All he does when he is home is play on it. It's the single most annoying thing in the entire world to me.

01.21.2012---> I married a redhead I'm crazy about.

04.2016: IT'S A BOY! Elias Alan is due!

WDW trips: 05/14 (1st trip! Art of Animation; Little Mermaid), 05/15 (Pop Century!). DL Trips: 12/15

• I crocheted little baby slippers last night. My first instinct was to keep them haha
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker 

• I wish I could give Joy's potential employers a piece of my mind.  She finally hit her breaking point tonight and broke down crying.  I feel so bad for her and I wish there was something I could do. :(
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • They are so cute Jean!

I am mad at DH. He didn't change Liliana's diaper today. She was shoaked when I got home from work. She slept for 2.5 hours but there was another 2 hours before she fell asleep when he could have changed her!

I am also very annoyed with him in general. His back injury is getting to me. I have to do everything for him. I take him two or three times a week to his doctors appointments, which are 30 minutes away, most of the time with the baby. I have to talk to the doctors for him because he lets them walk all over him. Also, I have to worry about him loosing his job. I am so sick this!

Married the love of my life on 1-21-12. Our princess arrived on 5-28-13.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic    imageimage"Image">image

• TaraW1979 said:
    They are so cute Jean! I am mad at DH. He didn't change Liliana's diaper today. She was shoaked when I got home from work. She slept for 2.5 hours but there was another 2 hours before she fell asleep when he could have changed her! I am also very annoyed with him in general. His back injury is getting to me. I have to do everything for him. I take him two or three times a week to his doctors appointments, which are 30 minutes away, most of the time with the baby. I have to talk to the doctors for him because he lets them walk all over him. Also, I have to worry about him loosing his job. I am so sick this!
    Hopefully you can get this worked out before TTCing in July.  Otherwise, might be a good idea to delay a bit....
    Am12712
  • Jean those are you!!!

Mark-What happened with Joys potential job?

My confession is that my house is sooooooo dirty.  My shower needs scrubbing. Dishes are covering every counter space. I guess I know what I will be doing this weekend!

• Jean those are you!!!

Mark-What happened with Joys potential job?

My confession is that my house is sooooooo dirty.  My shower needs scrubbing. Dishes are covering every counter space. I guess I know what I will be doing this weekend!
    Haha it's okay! A dirty house is a loved house :P

• We can spend the day together writing and cleaning via online!

What are your papers about?

• It's a comprehensive paper basically summarizing my Master's degree education. It's an integrative paper combining everything I've learned and applying it to a case I currently have, including: presenting problem, relevant client information, client demographics, issues of social justice, full literature review, policies that have effected the client/case, theoretical framework that helped guide the intervention/work on the case, and an outcome evaluation. 

• I had to do something similar when I graduated.  I hated it!!

• Haha yuuup. It's like an alternative to a thesis in order to graduate. Due in exactly a week, next Friday March 7th

• This cycle we are preventing but next cycle we won't be. It scares the crap out of me and also makes me sad that I will have to share my time between Caden and another baby.
    Lilypie - (2f9f)Lilypie - (y2el)
    Daisypath - (30fE)

• Amity - I know what you mean. I was just saying that to P last night that I will be sad when we are pregnant since I will have to share my attention between two kids. But at the same time I keep hoping I am pregnant.
    Anniversary Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • jjbmstincojjbmstinco member
    2500 Comments 250 Love Its Third Anniversary Name Dropper
    edited March 2014
    I went to the recycling place and store with no bra on!  I wasn't going to take off my coat, so what does it matter!

And I slept for 12 hours last night, and I am still tired!

Am and Michelle- I hope it happens fast for you both!

• Gosh, I feel like I have nothing. I actually have nothing.
    photo sig_zps7d54b52d.jpg

BabyFruit Ticker