Nest Book Club
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

HP/Student story

I have copies of FANTASTIC BEASTS AND WHERE TO FIND THEM and QUIDDITCH THROUGH THE AGES on my bookshelf in my classroom with all the HP books. I have a particularly lazy student who grabbed one of them to read because he saw how short it was. But then he liked it, so he grabbed the other one and read it. I overheard him telling another student about it and he said (not knowing I was listening) "These make me want to read Harry Potter now." So, I walked over to my shelf, grabbed SORCERER'S STONE and just dropped it on his desk. He looked at me and smiled and said "Challenge accepted!"

Tee hee. It was really cute.
image image image
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
julie37619dmlk413SnShne322ChristyDM82RevJenHoycieCeeCeeSugaPieRiverPlatefabkMrsC7ThisModernLovekrispy83booknerd226sassypants527mrsvedo84LaurenMrsJenELaBellaBarv66Mrs.GinTNduxcaelosaralynn7funkypineapplecnthrdlywt2bwZ

Re: HP/Student story

• That is awesome!  I get so excited when I see my kids reading HP - they're in 6th grade, so it's usually their first time and I get such a kick out of seeing how much they enjoy it.  Hope he likes it! :)
    image  Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    We go together like a wink and a smile. June 27, 2009 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    BabyFruit Ticker
    52 books in 2014?
    image       Kristina's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
    Young_Love
  • This made my day! I love hearing about children or teenagers begin a love of reading. Great work teacher!
    Young_Love
  • That's awesome! 

my read shelf:
    Sarah (mrs.vedo)'s book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf) 

Pregnancy Ticker