GP Moms
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

AW: 3rd bday - lots of PIP

bobceebobcee member
500 Love Its 1000 Comments Second Anniversary Name Dropper
edited February 2014 in GP Moms

My baby is 3!  Here are some (lots of) pics from her Frozen themed party.  It is the first movie we took her to see in the theater so she's a bit obsessed.  First is Delilah with the cake I made, second is part of the decor and goodies, third is the cake again, next is Jello "ice cubes", and then an Olaf cheese ball that unfortunately started to bleed a bit.

.image

MRadsblueeyedblossomislandmonkey8LuckyAngel07bridget0117wiggyslilsisBeeLuskreedrakelfk2013ljraff29sparklingdiamondPandPMeant2Bsmbenevides1989arj14nightmare_of_beautyDangerMuffin23

Re: AW: 3rd bday - lots of PIP

• Happy birthday, Delilah! The party looked great!
    B Born 6.27.13
    bobcee
  • That's awesome! Happy 3rd birthday, D
    Congrats to my TTC buddy Madeline! Cheering for all the strong 3T ladies! 

TTC since March 2012; DX: PCOS 4/2013 
    BFP 7/6/2013; EDD 3/6/2014 
    Diagnosed with Pre-E: 2/15/201
    Emergency induction: 2/16/2014
    Baby E born: 2/16/2014 at 12:56pm. 5lb 15oz

bobcee
  • Happy birthday Delilah! I can't believe she's 3! She's absolutely adorable, and great job with the party decorations!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Pregnancy Ticker
    bobcee
  • bobcee said:
    And here's a few on her actual birthday and her helping me prep that I like.
    The middle picture might be the cutest picture I have ever seen! She is so beautiful! Happy birthday, D :)
    Agreed; that pic is adorable! 

Everything looked fantastic; you did a wonderful job!! I loooove the jello ice cubes and Olaf cheese! Happy 3rd Birthday, Delilah! Her outfit was beautiful!
    image image
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
    TTC since July 2012
    BFP #1: 11/9/13; spontaneous m/c at 6w2d, 11/25/13
    BFP #2: 12/31/13. B/w 12/31: betas >1000, progesterone 13.6; B/w 1/2: betas 3065, progesterone 10.2
    B/w 1/8: betas 17,345, progesterone 25.6
    Progesterone suppositories started 1/2. Please stick, baby!!
    Fiona Elise born 9/9/14 - welcome beautiful girl!
    Badge Unicorn
    bobcee
  • I LOVE it all! Good job mama and Happy Birthday Delilah!
    imageimageimage"Image">image"Image">image
    Our Little Raspberry-Born 3/27/12
    We Said I Do 09/06/09
    We love our Frankie Dog (5yo pit) and our Paco Kitty Dx Endo 12/09 Lupron 3/10-9/10 BFP 08/11 Bday 3/27/12 Lap Surgery 2/26/13
    image"Birthday"">
    bobcee
  • Everything looks awesome!! What a cute birthday theme. Happy Birthday Delilah!

Anniversary

.. Living our happily ever after <3

bobcee
  • Everything turned out so great! And the picture of Delilah with the beater... that look is killing me  :)) So cute!

TTC September 2013 | BFP 11/21/13 | Chart | EDD 8/3/14 | It's a girl! 

DD born at 42 weeks 1 day | 8/18/14 5:33am | 8lbs 4oz 20.25in of perfection!

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    bobcee
  • Too cute! Happy Birthday!

image image image

Anniversary

bobcee