January 2012 Weddings
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

WTF Wednesday

Re: WTF Wednesday

• Mine is- Why can't we just do this deal the way we want it? Why do we have to get fought every step of the way?
    photo sig_zps7d54b52d.jpg
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers

BabyFruit Ticker 

• Anxious today. I have a big meeting to sell my first Mirabella intro and really want to do well.
  • I'm sure you'll do great! Good luck!
    photo sig_zps7d54b52d.jpg
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers

BabyFruit Ticker 

• My sister is 10 weeks pregnant now. And is starting to send me "baby shower ideas." WTF. One: stop trying to plan your own baby shower. Two: it's way too early to plan your baby shower. Three: I graduate in less than 3 months. Let me do school before you start pushing for baby shower planning.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker 

• WTF to Jean's sister.  I agree it's way to early to plan a baby shower.  WTF to baby teeth.  Please just break through the gum already.  Lily and I would both appreciate it. WTF to our house still being on the market.  Please sell already.  Our home insurance is cancelled effective the end of this month.  And a neighbors tree that was dead was affected by the ice storms and has crashed through the fence and onto the shed in the back. So we are having to deal with repairs long distance plus more money to fix everything.  AGHHHHH!!!
    Anniversary Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • WOW! WTF everyones!!!!

WTF co worker who hates me and had drama with last year. I overheard her telling the P that I should be shared between 2 school buildings.  But someone would have to take over crisis. I am really hoping I misheard you, but it was pretty quiet.  STFU.