January 2012 Weddings
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Happy Presidents Day!

jjbmstincojjbmstinco member
2500 Comments 250 Love Its Third Anniversary Name Dropper
edited February 2014 in January 2012 Weddings
Enjoy your day off for those of you that get it!

I will be picking up the house like I do normally, and getting our taxes done. 

GTKY-Who is your favorite president?

GTKY 2- Do you think President Obama is doing well the second time around?  *no disrespectful comments here on others political beliefs. * 

Re: Happy Presidents Day!

• Happy President's Day! I have the day off from work, but, I'm sick with the flu again. It's been going around bad and working at a gas station...I tend to get it. I've been washing my hands like crazy and all that but I still managed. I feel better-ish than I did a few hours ago though.

GTKY One: I think Gerald Ford has to be my favorite.  He's from Grand Rapids, which is about a half hour away from my hometown.

GTKY Two: Um, I honestly am not sure. I don't keep up much with politics and whatnot. I can see both sides though.

01.21.2012---> I married a redhead I'm crazy about.

04.2016: IT'S A BOY! Elias Alan is due!

WDW trips: 05/14 (1st trip! Art of Animation; Little Mermaid), 05/15 (Pop Century!). DL Trips: 12/15

• Day off, but I don't know why. I seem to have a better schedule for my days off lately, than my days on. 

GTKY one: don't really know. Don't have a favorite per se. 

GTKY two: I think considering the crap that congress as a whole is pulling, yes. There isn't anyone who could do anything with the bickering, regardless of party, because as a group they act like children. Plus, while it is a more functioning figure than that of the queen of England, I don't feel like the President is that much more than a figure head. Yes he can check the power of congress, but he can't do anything without them, and they technically have more power. 
    photo sig_zps7d54b52d.jpg
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers

BabyFruit Ticker 

• GTKY-Who is your favorite president?
    I think in my lifetime it has to be Clinton, but as history is told I love what a few others have helped this country accomplish.
    GTKY 2- Do you think President Obama is doing well the second time around? *no disrespectful comments here on others political beliefs. *
    I am sad to say this government is in a lot of trouble. We are in a big mess that no president will be able to clean up on his own.