Delaware Nesties
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

WTF and Open Letter Wednesday

GO!
Eliza Mae - September 16th, 2014

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: WTF and Open Letter Wednesday

• Dear, young lady that came to see the house twice in one day. PLEASE PUT IN A DECENT OFFER!!! You loved the house. You brought your dad back to see it again. Perfect place for roommates which equals extra help paying the bills.

Dear, Mr. Daddy Man, please support your daughters choice in this house! You looked like a man that knows how to handle power tools to finish the little bit of work that is needed in the house. Or to fix anything that needs it since it is an older house.

s517
  • Mrs.Skiz said:

Dear, young lady that came to see the house twice in one day. PLEASE PUT IN A DECENT OFFER!!! You loved the house. You brought your dad back to see it again. Perfect place for roommates which equals extra help paying the bills.

This is awesome news!! Fingers crossed for you :)
    Lilypie Maternity tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
    janma529
  • Dear Self,

Why am I awake when everyone else in my house is still asleep?
    A: 10.02.03    M: 01.28.11
  • WTF, neighbor?!?!  Do you seriously not notice that the crappy, beat-up car you've been working on out in the street at night is leaking oil into the cul-de-sac?  And while we're on the subject, why are you working on it in the street after the sun goes down?  You have a garage!  If you moved it in there, you wouldn't have to use a flashlight to "see" what you're doing and maybe your car wouldn't be leaking.

Just saying.
  • klm42404klm42404 member
    Ancient Membership 2500 Comments 500 Love Its First Answer
    edited November 2013

WTF...coworker.  Do not give my crap for not helping to take down our fall decorations and then decorate for Christmas.  I'm busy doing our class newsletter, December calendar and updating the shutterfly site!  Oh and maybe some nesting while I'm waiting on the pictures to load.  ;)

Dear Mother Nature,

Thank you for not giving us snow.  I would be so bummed if my sister couldn't come home for Thanksgiving.  But snow anytime in the next 3 weeks would be fine!  And of course anytime in January or February. 

• Dear H's work,

You've alrady proved your douche bag-ness, stop trying to out do yourself by adding more stuff for H to do today.  He doesn't have time, literally, by law, doesn't have time because you didn't let him reset his hours this weekend.  Andalso - we are trying to leave as early as posisble for NC , where it's snowing right now.  I'd like to get there before it freezes up the roads.

PS - I anxiously await your reaction when he tells you he's not coming in Friday.

--------

WTF H - you ex doesn't need to know our timeline for a family.  It makes me feel really weird you told her that. 

Eliza Mae - September 16th, 2014

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic