Delaware Nesties
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Christmas gifts

I asked my SIL for ideas for my 14 year old niece. She mentioned something from Vera Bradley. I'm thinking wristlet, lunch bag, etc I asked for details and she sent sent me the info for a backpack that costs $109!! Ummm...nope.

Re: Christmas gifts

• What the whatttt?! I wouldn't even spend $109 on a backpack for myself, let alone my 14 year old niece.
    Lilypie Maternity tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • I agree - um no!  I think what you were thinking is good.  I love my vera bradley wristlet!  Just ask what design she likes.
    Eliza Mae - September 16th, 2014

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Perhaps you could get her a VB gift card to put towards purchasing this backpack on her own.
    phanaticuderin02
  • This is worse than my MIL asking for an $80 sweater. When people ask about gifts for my kids I try to give a few options and they are NEVER expensive. I'll buy the expensive stuff- that's not someone else's job!

• I sent her a text saying it was too much $$.  She responded with a bunch of gift cards.  I hate doing just gift cards.  I'll figure something out.