Boston Nesties
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Home Security Systems

Hi all!

It's nice to be able to connect to other married couples in Massachusetts. I'm a transplant, moved here three years ago from North Carolina. While I certainly enjoy living in Massachusetts -- there certainly is a lot more people in a closer proximity than what i'm used to!! Being a stay at home mom to three very young children (all 5 and under), and expecting our fourth little one in February -- security in a strange and unfamiliar place was key. My husband has a background in accounting -- so we're used to him leaving at 7 in the morning and sometimes not returning to our home until 11, 12 sometimes even later, especially during tax season.

I've met some pretty amazing people up here, and one of my best friends here has a background with ADT security. After going over all of the product options and choices, I must admit, I'm HIGHLY impressed! We enjoyed the company so much, that my husband has now become a sales representative for the company - servicing Massachusetts. :) I'm really proud of my husband, and really excited about the sense of peace and comfort he is now able to provide for families just like ours.

With this being said, if any of you newlyweds or new homeowners, or just anyone looking to protect their home for some peace of mind are interested - you can get in touch with me so that I can get you an appointment with my husband to schedule an appointment to get you set up with an amazing system. It's holiday season again, and with it always brings some anxiety about home break ins...UNFORTUNATELY!! :( There are packages for every family and he is able to work with anyone. :)

We certainly LOVE ours. Staying home doesn't seem like such a daunting task any longer. I hope that everyone is well! Please send me a message if any of you are interested in hearing more about home security. My husband can make himself available for appointments ANY day of the week and any time that fits YOUR schedule. Thank you all so much! :)