Philadelphia Nesties
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Weekend plans

What's everyone up to this weekend?  Looks like fine weather!

Tonight: vegging out at home.

Tomorrow: errands and likely visiting DH's grandmother who is recovering from surgery

Sunday: the kid's Christmas photos and a birthday party in the afternoon.

Re: Weekend plans

• Today: Leaving work a little early to attend a Hackensaw Boys concert at the Sellersville Theater
    Sat: CrossFit competition in Broomall area; relaxing at home in the evening (maybe we'll go to the movies)
    Sun: take in a flag football game and see an old friend who is visiting from OOT.
  • Tonight- Low key night at home- I usually hit the grocery store on my way home to beat the week end rush.

Saturday- Bring deck furniture in and clean.  I am trying to be pro active with the cleaning to prep for hosting Thanksgiving.  I figure if we have the bulk of it done, it will surely help!  We are celebrating husband's birthday at night.  The reservations are for Morton's.  He likes those kinds of places, and why teach an old dog new tricks?!?!? 

Sunday- This is his birthday.  We will relax, and then head to his parent's for their normal Sunday dinner. 

• Tonight - Coach bag Bingo

Saturday - sleep in, clean, relax at night with DH

Sunday - sleep in, then possibly dinner at my parents