Philadelphia Nesties
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Cardiologist Recomendations?

Can be in the city or in the 'burbs. TIA 
<Image and video hosting by TinyPic>

Re: Cardiologist Recomendations?

• For an adult?

My little nuggets

• Yes, sorry should have specified that! 
    <Image and video hosting by TinyPic>
  • No worries. I'm useless, I know for kids.

My little nuggets

• eSynergyeSynergy member
    Eighth Anniversary 2500 Comments Name Dropper 5 Love Its
    edited November 2013
    Kernal, I always assume only kids need cardiologists...

this one mom of a kid in oliver's class told me she does echocardiograms...and I was like "oh, how do you get them to sit still?" and she was like "ummm..I do them on adults." LOL

Sorry martinsgirl --- I don't have a recommendation either!! But I know U Penn is probably a great place to start.
    My Boys

[IMG]http://i48.tinypic.com/2d9vkzn.jpg[/IMG]
  • eSynergy said:
    Kernal, I always assume only kids need cardiologists...

this one mom of a kid in oliver's class told me she does echocardiograms...and I was like "oh, how do you get them to sit still?" and she was like "ummm..I do them on adults." LOL

Sorry martinsgirl --- I don't have a recommendation either!! But I know U Penn is probably a great place to start.
    hahaha. i just literally laughed out loud. how sad.

My little nuggets

• I'd recommend Dr. Praveen Mehrotra at Jefferson Hospital. My mom sees him. I met him one time and really liked him. My parents are very particular about their docs and even my dad likes him, which is saying something.

If you haven't had experience with the Jefferson health system I'd highly recommend them. Unfortunately, my family has needed to use the system a lot in the past year and I can't say one bad thing about them. I've also had a lot of family experience at HUP/Penn as well and I feel like while they're a great system you get a little more personalized service at Jeff.

Hope this is helpful and best wishes for whomever needs the cardiologist. Hope you're settling in well with your baby!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker