Boston Nesties
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Attn all newlyweds... In search of J Crew fabric in Newport Navy for upcoming Wedding

Hi,  I am a bridesmaid in an upcoming wedding.   The bride has picked JCrew dresses in Newport Navy.   I am very blessed or cursed in the boob department and cannot get a dress with good coverage and I am on dress number 4 even in a size 16.   I ordered some extra material but they told me last night that now it won't be in until November and the wedding will be over by then.   Does anyone have any extra Newport Navy material they can sell me that's left over from a wedding  ???   Desperate in Boston!!!

Re: Attn all newlyweds... In search of J Crew fabric in Newport Navy for upcoming Wedding

• Found your post while trying to find extra Newport Navy fabric online...did you ever get some? Would be interested in any leftovers if you have. Sounds like we have the same boob situation going on! Frustrated and think a tailor is my only option. :(