Delaware Nesties
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

beta #2!

Beta #1 9/24 - 467

Beta #2 9/30 - 6225

they're very happy with my numbers and have me going in for my first u/s tomorrow morning!! She said that she doesn't expect us to really see anything but thats OK I'm totally psyched either way!

my progesterone levels did drop from 27 to 21.6 and they aren't worried about those numbers but she said she wanted me to be on suppositories anyways. so i'll start those tonight.

mammersoh

Re: beta #2!

• Wow, those a great numbers!! Congrats. :). Are you doing the progesterone 2x a day?

• Yayyyyyyyy!!!
    A: 10.02.03    M: 01.28.11
  • klm42404 said:
    Wow, those a great numbers!! Congrats. :). Are you doing the progesterone 2x a day?
    she said just do it tonight and talk to the RE about it tomorrow.  I have some leftover at the house so she said to just take whatever I had and it would be fine. since i'm in the normal range they're not really all that worried about it.
  • Those are great numbers! I'm doing progesterone now too but mine was much lower. At 4 weeks they were 15 and a week later they were only 10. I'm doing 100mg 2x a day in the pill form and they are horrible for me. I never tried the suppositories type but the pill has a certain coating that keeps getting stuck in my throat. Havent had my number's drawn yet, probably next week. 

I am just so excited for you! Are you going to wait to tell your family until you are further along or feel comfortable sooner with good numbers? 

BFP 09/09/2013 - DUE 05/17/2014
    BFP 01/25/2013 - MC 02/09/2013
    BFP 12/2/2012 - MC 12/19/2012 
    BFP 03/01/2011 - DD  Annabelle 10/28/2011
  • @Olalala157 we are waiting to tell people. obviously I told you guys but we'll keep it from everyone else for as long as possible. my guess is though we'll need to spill the beans to some of Ben's family very soon since I generally drink mass amounts of wine with them:)

both of my sisters do know.

and my SIL is already on to me. last friday before I even knew I was pregnant she was telling me my boobs looked bigger than normal and then on Tuesday she told me I was acting weird and I looked tired. ha!

• Makes sense! What is your due date? 

BFP 09/09/2013 - DUE 05/17/2014
    BFP 01/25/2013 - MC 02/09/2013
    BFP 12/2/2012 - MC 12/19/2012 
    BFP 03/01/2011 - DD  Annabelle 10/28/2011
  • amccul20 said:

I generally drink mass amounts of wine with them:)

I wished I could have held out longer with telling people when I was pregnant with M, but the moment I would of said no to wine or beer would have been a dead give away too!

A: 10.02.03    M: 01.28.11
  • Yayayayyayayay!

Crazy your SIL noticed a change already.
    Eliza Mae - September 16th, 2014

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
  • I am just so freaking happy about this!!
    Lilypie Maternity tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • amcourt09 said:
    I am just so freaking happy about this!!
    THIS TIMES A MILLION!!!
  •  

PhilaPhan said:

I generally drink mass amounts of wine with them:)

I wished I could have held out longer with telling people when I was pregnant with M, but the moment I would of said no to wine or beer would have been a dead give away too!

Ya, this was the hardest part for me!  I emptied Miller Lite bottles and filled them with water and put the cap back on.  Just had to make sure no one got one of my "beers" by accident.  Then on Superbowl Sunday I just carried an empty ML can in my coozie all day.  Even asked hubby to bring me another beer...luckly no one caught on that he didn't.  It was very hard to hide it for this reason!

LOVE those numbers...can't wait to hear about the u/s...even though you can't see much that early it is still so amazing!

Met 6.12.09 Engaged 09.29.10 I Do 10.22.11 
    BFP #1 8.19.12 Ectopic 8.29.12
    BFP #2 1.14.13 DS 10.6.13 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker photo 3e4e397b-bd1a-4854-a3fc-944df770c8e5_zps809b131e.jpg