GP Moms
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Anyone around?

I had forgotten I had my 2 week pp appointment today and I just got back from that. I got the nexplanon put in so that means no babies any time soon :( kinda makes me sad but I guess 3 years is still a good time for the next one. I am also very happy that I am back at my pre pregnancy weight, I didn't think it would happen so soon specially with all the kit kats I've been eating. Lol!

Now, I am watching the movie Sex and the City waiting for DH to get home. My arm hurts, it's rainy and cold outside so I'm also cuddling with Isis.

What are you ladies up to?
skreedrake

Re: Anyone around?

• I am here. Waiting at the doctor's office. I got here early hoping to get squeezed in a little early but they are slammed!

How are you healing up? Hope that isn't too personal...I just know you had some bad tearing.

After this we are going over to MIL's for turkey noodle soup :)
    imageimageimage"Image">image"Image">image
    Our Little Raspberry-Born 3/27/12
    We Said I Do 09/06/09
    We love our Frankie Dog (5yo pit) and our Paco Kitty Dx Endo 12/09 Lupron 3/10-9/10 BFP 08/11 Bday 3/27/12 Lap Surgery 2/26/13
    image"Birthday"">
    bridget0117skreedrake
  • I'm just sitting on the couch waiting for Adalyn to arrive. Part of me will really miss being pregnant, and I'm scared I'll end up with PPD because of it, but mostly I want her here now! I'm really excited to see what she looks like and to enjoy the next step in my life as a mommy. :)

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Pregnancy Ticker
    bridget0117LittleLady77skreedrake
  • I'm laying on the couch like a bum. I really need to be doing the dishes but here I sit.

imageimageimage
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • @wiggyslilsis, it doesn't hurt as much anymore. She didn't check it but she will at my 6 week pp appointment. I personally haven't tried to look because I am scared to see what it'll look like. lol!

@sgautschi, I have missed being pregnant but nothing to crazy. Having her here has been 10×s better than being pregnant.
    sgautschiskreedrake
  • sgautschi said:

I'm just sitting on the couch waiting for Adalyn to arrive. Part of me will really miss being pregnant, and I'm scared I'll end up with PPD because of it, but mostly I want her here now! I'm really excited to see what she looks like and to enjoy the next step in my life as a mommy. :)

I was afraid I would miss being pg, but I don't. I don't have time to - DS keeps me too busy. I bet you will he so excited to have her here that you won't notice!
    "How long till my soul gets it right? Can any human being ever reach the highest light? Except for Galileo, god rest his soul, king of night vision, king of insight." ~ Indigo Girls Anniversary
    When you've been married this long, you need a ticker to remind you.

Baby Boy M - 08/01/2013
    bridget0117sgautschiskreedrakeTudorRose11
  • @Littlelady77, I should be doing dishes too.
    LittleLady77
  • @madeline10L, I loved window shopping while pregnant. That really helped me stay active, lol! Also, I would be really pissed too. That's pretty annoying!
  • I'm here.....

I've lost my DH to videos games so I am bored!
    Congrats to my TTC buddy Madeline! Cheering for all the strong 3T ladies! 

TTC since March 2012; DX: PCOS 4/2013 
    BFP 7/6/2013; EDD 3/6/2014 
    Diagnosed with Pre-E: 2/15/201
    Emergency induction: 2/16/2014
    Baby E born: 2/16/2014 at 12:56pm. 5lb 15oz

• I'm watching Good Eats on the couch with DH. I am probably not going to be awake long tonight. We have a donation place coming tomorrow to take away a ton of stuff to make room in the room that's going to be the nursery.
    Dave and Kathleen - 09.12.09:

cinderinskreedrake
  • @bridget0117 - congrats on already being down to your pre-preg weight! That's awesome!

Thank you :)

I was shocked when I saw the scale. Lol
  • @LB1117, I am so bored too! DH is working late and I'm dying over here.
  • @bridget0117 - did you do anything to loose the weight?
    Congrats to my TTC buddy Madeline! Cheering for all the strong 3T ladies! 

TTC since March 2012; DX: PCOS 4/2013 
    BFP 7/6/2013; EDD 3/6/2014 
    Diagnosed with Pre-E: 2/15/201
    Emergency induction: 2/16/2014
    Baby E born: 2/16/2014 at 12:56pm. 5lb 15oz

• lb1117 said:

@bridget0117 - did you do anything to loose the weight?

No, I have been breastfeeding. They say that helps loose the weight.

I have actually been eating a lot of chocolate so I was shocked when I saw how much I weighed.
  • @bridget0117 - did you do anything to loose the weight?
    No, I have been breastfeeding. They say that helps loose the weight. I have actually been eating a lot of chocolate so I was shocked when I saw how much I weighed.

In my prenatal nutrition class they said you actually need more calories while BFing than you do when your pregnant. I was shocked.

imageimageimage
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    cinderin
  • @bridget0117 Don't worry I was too scared to look or feel around until like 6 weeks after when the doctor checked and said things were healing well. I asked because I only had a 2 pop visit because she wanted to check on my stitches and I was doing OK but not great by that point. Hope everything is healing up well :)
    We Said I Do 09/06/09
    We love our Frankie Dog (5yo pit) and our Paco Kitty Dx Endo 12/09 Lupron 3/10-9/10 BFP 08/11 Bday 3/27/12 Lap Surgery 2/26/13
    image"Birthday"">
  • @wiggyslilsis, all they asked was how was I doing and made me take a PPD survey. I guess my main reason for the visit was the BC. They won't check me until 6 weeks and I'm okay with that. I had my vajay checked way to many times during pregnancy lol.

Thank you for asking though :)
  • Haha that's okay! I didn't know they did birth control that early. I am glad you were able to get what you wanted so soon :)
    We Said I Do 09/06/09
    image"Birthday"">