Philadelphia Nesties
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Toddler stages ...

When does the only wanting mommy to do everything stage end?? I'm serious. I feel like I can't even pee some times. As much as I thought I wanted to be a stay at home mom when I was going back to work I realize it definitely is not for me. At least not at this stage of his life!!
imageimage

Our little hippo was as impatient as mom!

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Hoping for a full 40 weeks!! 

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Re: Toddler stages ...

• Ha. My kid is a total daddy's boy. So I know not of this stage you speak of.

• I love that I'm the one that can fix anything and I know eventually that will be daddy but some days this kid just drains me!!!
    imageimage

• We are in the mommy-only phase too - started about 18 mo and still going strong.  It's getting hard for me when he wants to be picked up all the time because he's so heavy and my back is killing me!

#1  12.11.11
    #2  10.23.13 EDD
  • DS is almost 16 months and is all about me. Generally I love it, but it can be tiring. And it's a little hard on DH right now, even though I keep reminding his that it's a stage. 
  • DS is almost 16 months and is all about me. Generally I love it, but it can be tiring. And it's a little hard on DH right now, even though I keep reminding his that it's a stage. 
    this is how I feel too.  Last week we were on vacation and it was 24/7 me for 10 days.  I just really wanted to eat or pee without hearing him calling for me.  I'm back to work and he's back to daycare so it is limited to mornings and nights now... I can handle that. 

remind me of this when I am complaining that he only wants dad.  
    imageimage