Nest Book Club
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

@hoycie

I can no longer read any of your posts.  The picture of Louis in your siggy makes my skin crawl.  That guy haunts my dreams. 

Books read in 2009: 112
Books read in 2010: 153
Books read in 2011: 160
Books read in 2012: 134
Books read in 2013: 110
Books read in 2014: 151
Books read in 2015: 153
Books read in 2016: 31

Leah (packfan20)'s book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)

Lilypie - (Bh7p)

http://lbdf.lilypie.com/1zWJm6.png
<a href="//www.pinterest.com/pin/create/extension/" style="height: 20px; width: 40px; position: absolute; opacity: 0.85; z-index: 8675309; display: none; cursor: pointer; border: medi

Re: @hoycie

• Hoooowww?!!! He is the best!

You just got LITT UP. 

image image
              Elizabeth Salom (elistar)'s book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)

Hoycie
  • He is creepy as all get out.

I don't even really watch the show.  DH does and I swear Louis's face is on the screen every time I walk in the room.

Leah (packfan20)'s book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)

Lilypie - (Bh7p)

<a href="//www.pinterest.com/pin/create/extension/" style="height: 20px; width: 40px; position: absolute; opacity: 0.85; z-index: 8675309; display: none; cursor: pointer; border: medi
  • packfan20 said:
    He is creepy as all get out.

I don't even really watch the show.  DH does and I swear Louis's face is on the screen every time I walk in the room.
    LOL. You should watch the show! It's SO flippin good. 

image image
              Elizabeth Salom (elistar)'s book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)

Shepherdjel
  • packfan20 said:
    I can no longer read any of your posts.  The picture of Louis in your siggy makes my skin crawl.  That guy haunts my dreams. 

I don't know what hurts me more, this or you not liking TSoT

Joyce's book recommendations, favorite quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)

• image ===image

Lilypie - (Bh7p)

• Hoycie said:
    packfan20 said:
    image ===image
    I just lost my breakfast. 
    :-&

Lilypie - (Bh7p)

image image

image image

• EliStarEliStar member
    Ninth Anniversary 10000 Comments 500 Love Its First Answer
    edited August 2013

image image

Hoycie

image image

• EliStar said:
    Hoooowww?!!! He is the best!

You just got LITT UP. 
    I have always loved Louis. He's just so misunderstood.

Joyce's book recommendations, favorite quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)

• Hoycie said:
    I just DIED LAUGHING AT THIS ONE. DED DED DED. 

image image

Hoycie

image image

• packfan20packfan20 member
    5000 Comments Sixth Anniversary 500 Love Its First Answer
    edited August 2013
    Also - guy on left=guy I went to HS with.  Also, named Mike...

image image

Lilypie - (Bh7p)

• @packfan20 you should really watch the show!

Shepherdjel
  • packfan20 said:
    Also - guy on left=guy I went to HS with.  Also, named Mike...

image image
    LOL. A Mike doppelganger. 

image image

• I have no idea what show this is from....

My new bff Gayle Forman!

“You can have your wishes, your plans, but at the end of the day, it's out of your control"
    - Gayle Forman
    "People talk about escapism as if it's a bad thing... Once you've escaped, once you come back, the world is not the same as when you left it. You come back to it with skills, weapons, knowledge you didn't have before. Then you are better equipped to deal with your current reality."
    - Neil Gaiman

Married Bio

Lizzie's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)

• I have no idea what show this is from....
    It's from Suits. 

It's SO. SO. GOOD. 

image image

Shepherdjel
  • @caseyandlizzie you NEED to watch Suits!!

Shepherdjel
  • @hoycie and @elistar, I'll add it to my list!

My new bff Gayle Forman!

“You can have your wishes, your plans, but at the end of the day, it's out of your control"
    - Gayle Forman
    "People talk about escapism as if it's a bad thing... Once you've escaped, once you come back, the world is not the same as when you left it. You come back to it with skills, weapons, knowledge you didn't have before. Then you are better equipped to deal with your current reality."
    - Neil Gaiman

Married Bio

Lizzie's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)

EliStarShepherdjel
  • LOVE THIS POST!!! :x  @caseyandlizzie you NEED to watch! @Packfan20 the beaver comment is awesome and perfect! BUT I think you should get over Louis and watch the show, you are missing out!

my read shelf:Jess (Shepherdjel)'s book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)