Getting Pregnant
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Can I start the TTC check-in?

since @sewilson33 is on vacation? (And hopefully feeling better since her last post!!)

How many months/cycles have you been TTC?
Where are you in your cycle?
Are you planning on testing for anything this week?
Any goods or bads in regards to TTC or life in general?
Questions, thoughts, concerns?

QOTD: Which fall TV shows are you looking forward to?

Re: Can I start the TTC check-in?

• Thanks for doing this. @callitcompulsive

How many months/cycles have you been TTC? 5 months/2nd cycle.
    Where are you in your cycle? CD31
    Are you planning on testing for anything this week? Maybe OPK's again
    Any goods or bads in regards to TTC or life in general? I started the 4 week training yesterday for the marathon relay I'm in next month.  It went surprisingly well, and I did 2 miles at a pace faster than my goal pace. So that made me happy. Tonight I'm meeting up with my mom right after work, so we can do some hill training.  It makes me feel good to get back into the running.
    Questions, thoughts, concerns?  Yesterday I had a client come into the office, that I hadn't seen since the week after my wedding.  I was wearing a flowy dress, and my gut has been pretty pronounced lately.  She came into my office and patted my belly and said how excited she was for us. Then I had to explain to her that it was just post-wedding pounds, not baby pounds.  I think she felt more akward than I did.

QOTD: Which fall TV shows are you looking forward to? How I Met Your Mother. Although this is the last season. Which means we're going to meet their mother. :-(

TTC since 1/13  DX:PCOS 5/13 (long, anovulatory cycles)
    Clomid 50mg 9/13 = BFP! EDD 6/7/14 M/C 5w6d Found 11/4/13
    1/14 PCOS / Gluten Free Diet to hopefully regulate my system. 
    Chemical Pregnancy 03/14
    Surprise BFP 6/14, Beta #1: 126 Beta #2: 340  Stick baby, stick! EDD 2/17/15
    Riley Elaine born 2/16/15

TTC 2.0   6/15 
    Chemical Pregnancy 9/15 
    Chemical Pregnancy 6/16
    BFP 9/16  EDD 6/3/17
    Beta #1: 145 Beta #2: 376 Beta #3: 2,225 Beta #4: 4,548
    www.5yearstonever.blogspot.com 
                        Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• How many months/cycles have you been TTC? First one, round two.
    Where are you in your cycle? CD 27/ 8 DPO
    Are you planning on testing for anything this week? Of course I am... Because I'm a pathetically hopeful noob.
    Any goods or bads in regards to TTC or life in general? H applied for (another) promotion within his company, and he will be filling in at the position he applied for until they find someone more permanent. Seems to me they could eliminate a step and just give him the damn position!
    Questions, thoughts, concerns? Newp.

QOTD: Which fall TV shows are you looking forward to? I can't wait for all my CBS shows to come back... I'm getting so tired of re-runs. Also, Boardwalk Empire, Homeland, The League, etc.
  • brij2006 said:

Questions, thoughts, concerns?  Yesterday I had a client come into the office, that I hadn't seen since the week after my wedding.  I was wearing a flowy dress, and my gut has been pretty pronounced lately.  She came into my office and patted my belly and said how excited she was for us. Then I had to explain to her that it was just post-wedding pounds, not baby pounds.  I think she felt more akward than I did.

WTeverlovingF?? No, no, no. :-O

I'm sorry, @brij2006 .
    LuckyAngel07
  • @callitcompulsive

I think this is the reason I ran 2 miles in under 17 minutes last night. Although honestly it didn't bother me much. Whatever, I know the belly is there and that dress makes it more pronounced. I just corrected her and acted like it was nothing.

TTC since 1/13  DX:PCOS 5/13 (long, anovulatory cycles)
    Clomid 50mg 9/13 = BFP! EDD 6/7/14 M/C 5w6d Found 11/4/13
    1/14 PCOS / Gluten Free Diet to hopefully regulate my system. 
    Chemical Pregnancy 03/14
    Surprise BFP 6/14, Beta #1: 126 Beta #2: 340  Stick baby, stick! EDD 2/17/15
    Riley Elaine born 2/16/15

TTC 2.0   6/15 
    Chemical Pregnancy 9/15 
    Chemical Pregnancy 6/16
    BFP 9/16  EDD 6/3/17
    Beta #1: 145 Beta #2: 376 Beta #3: 2,225 Beta #4: 4,548
    www.5yearstonever.blogspot.com 
                        Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• STILL!! I'd be breaking fingers if someone tried patting my belly, lol. Regardless of the type of shirt I was wearing :-P
    islandmonkey8LuckyAngel07amccul20
  • @brij2006 that sucks, I'm sorry.

TTC #1 since 9/12
  • islandmonkey8islandmonkey8 member
    5000 Comments Fifth Anniversary 500 Love Its First Answer
    edited August 2013
    How many months/cycles have you been TTC? In month 9, cycle 4
    Where are you in your cycle? CD29
    Are you planning on testing for anything this week? Nope
    Any goods or bads in regards to TTC or life in general? I almost had a meltdown at my desk today. Found out one of the women I work with is pregnant again, of course on her first attempt. This is the first time I've ever been this upset. I'm happy for her but super jealous. I wish this was easier.
    Questions, thoughts, concerns? Nope. Not today.

QOTD: Which fall TV shows are you looking forward to? Castle, Parenthood, Bones, HIMYM, Grey's, Big Bang Theory, Dr Who (even though it's not til November!)

ETA: I've already started cramping and spotting apparently and I only took my last Provera yesterday.
    TTC 24 months, IUI #3 BFP 6/4/14 Beta 6/5 58, 6/9 508, 6/11 1227 TWINS! EDD 2/15/15
    With heavy hearts, we said goodbye to our precious angels on 8/12 at 13 weeks 2 days.
    IVF #1 Lup/Brav/Meno, ER 11/28 10R/10F, ET "Rudolph" 4AA embryo 12/3, 7 frosties.
    BFP! Betas: 12/12 225, 12/15 706, 12/17 1512. EDD 8.21.15
    12/29 hb 120. 1/5 perfect, GRAD DAY! 1/15 perfect at OB. NT 2/6 PERFECT, HB 158!

Baby Girl born 8.9.15 at 38.2 due to IUGR 4lb7.8oz 17" 
    Our princess is being watched over by her older siblings every day <3
    Anniversary 

• How many months/cycles have you been TTC? 5 days away from 12 months/1 full year. Woot.
    Where are you in your cycle? CD30.
    Are you planning on testing for anything this week? We'll see. I had an LH surge and good CM, so hopefully something good happened.
    Any goods or bads in regards to TTC or life in general? Oh you know. Our 2nd anniversary is on Tuesday the 3rd, and I'm happy about that. But I'm also a little down that a year ago, on our 1st anniversary, we agreed that we were ready to start trying. And look where we are now.
    Questions, thoughts, concerns?  Not really, besides the above.

QOTD: Which fall TV shows are you looking forward to? How I Met Your Mother, hands down. I'm so excited I can't stand it! And my birthday is the next day after the premiere!

TTC #1 since 9/12
  • @islandmonkey8 I'm sorry. It is rough and it's not fun to see other people have it so much easier.

TTC #1 since 9/12
    islandmonkey8
  • edited September 2013
    how could I forget HIMYM? I guess I lumped it into "CBS SHOWS" lol

@transponster, Are you guys going anywhere special or doing anything special for your anniversary ?
    @islandmonkey8, I'm sorry you're having a rough day. It really isn't fair. :( 
    islandmonkey8
  • @callitcompulsive I don't know yet. We won't be going anywhere, and the actual day I have class until 7, so if we did anything it would be on Labor Day. Honestly though, we didn't do much last year either. It's how we are.

TTC #1 since 9/12
  • How many months/cycles have you been TTC? 13 months (14 in a couple of days)/11 cycles
    Where are you in your cycle? CD 31, 9 DPO
    Are you planning on testing for anything this week? NO! I'm going home from work tonight and not thinking about possibilities until I wake up for work next Tuesday, and then only if my temp is still up and I haven't started spotting/gotten AF.
    Any goods or bads in regards to TTC or life in general? I'm getting ready to flip shit on DH for not making getting his SA done more of a priority. I get that the damn hospital's hours for accepting a sample are total crap (must be dropped of my 9:30 a.m.) when people have to work, but if this was anything else that he actually was interested in, his ass would have found a way by now.
    Questions, thoughts, concerns? My moods have been all over the place the last week. I feel bad for DH in that respect, since I've been snapping at nothing.

QOTD: Which fall TV shows are you looking forward to? I'm pretty much going to be glued to ABC: Once Upon a Time, OUAT in Wonderland, and Agents of Shield. I desperately want to try to catch up on the last season and a half of Bones so I can actually start watching that again, but I don't think it'll happen in time. And I might try to actually start catching Big Bang Theory when it airs instead of just watching all the reruns and OnDemands :)
    image image
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
    TTC since July 2012
    BFP #1: 11/9/13; spontaneous m/c at 6w2d, 11/25/13
    BFP #2: 12/31/13. B/w 12/31: betas >1000, progesterone 13.6; B/w 1/2: betas 3065, progesterone 10.2
    B/w 1/8: betas 17,345, progesterone 25.6
    Progesterone suppositories started 1/2. Please stick, baby!!
    Fiona Elise born 9/9/14 - welcome beautiful girl!
    Badge Unicorn
  • @brij 2006, holy hell, that's so wrong. I don't think I'd have kept my cool as well as you!

@islandmonkey8, ((hugs)) I'm sorry. Sometimes it's just hard to be happy for the other person when they get what you want. 
    image image
    TTC since July 2012
    BFP #2: 12/31/13. B/w 12/31: betas >1000, progesterone 13.6; B/w 1/2: betas 3065, progesterone 10.2
    Badge Unicorn
    islandmonkey8
  • edited August 2013
    How many months/cycles have you been TTC? almost 14months/12 cycles
    Where are you in your cycle? TWW
    Are you planning on testing for anything this week? Nope
    Any goods or bads in regards to TTC or life in general? DH's interview went well and will probably be offered a position (but he's wanting to wait till the new CFO starts and I'm worried they'll tell him thats too bad and pull their offer. and then I'll kill him)  DH said if I set up his SA he'll go whenever I want, so that's good
    Questions, thoughts, concerns? Not related but the front of our garage door is peeling off from all the rain x 2 years and I'm going to look into our homeowners insurance to see if they'll cover it.

QOTD: Which fall TV shows are you looking forward to? THE WALKING DEAD!!!! And HIMYM!

imageimageimage
           Me: All Normal DH: .5% Morph
    Cycles 1-14 (Natural) all BFN
                                  Starting IUI#1 procedures Nov '13
                          IUI Cxl'd due to surprise natural BFP 11/1/13
            Calvin born on June 19th, 2014 via emergency c-section at 3lbs7oz

• How many months/cycles have you been TTC? 9 Cycles/13 Months
    Where are you in your cycle? CD31/6 DPO
    Are you planning on testing for anything this week? I'm probably going to try to wait to see if AF shows before testing
    Any goods or bads in regards to TTC or life in general? I'm glad I O'ed...I thought I was going to have a long cycle this time! Plus things at school have been going really well so far. I actually feel like I am a real teacher now (it's about time since this is my 4th year)
    Questions, thoughts, concerns? Just trying not to overanalyze every sign and symptom this time. I guess it's good that I'm busy and don't have much time to think.

QOTD: Which fall TV shows are you looking forward to? Big Bang Theory

TTC #1 since July 2012

Cycles 1-9: BFN
    Cycle 10: Surprise BFP on 10/17/2013!
    EDD: June 25, 2014
    Baby Girl born via induction June 26, 2014

My TTC Journey Blog

• Good luck @callitcompulsive and @LuckyAngel07 when/if you decide to test! FX for you both!

@brij2006, I live in fear that someone will think that I'm pregnant and do that to me. I'm just going to say, "I'm not pregnant. I'm just fat."

@islandmonkey8, I'm sorry you're having a rough day. ((Hugs))

TTC #1 since July 2012

My TTC Journey Blog

callitcompulsiveislandmonkey8
  • How many months/cycles have you been TTC? 9 mos/9cycles
    Where are you in your cycle? cd 26/15dpo
    Are you planning on testing for anything this week? I'm trying everything I can to convince myself not to test.  Our timing was totally off.  FF said that I O'd early which I'm not entirely convinced that I did (that was also when DH was sick).  Of course, my stupid brain is telling me, "Well maybe you were really pg last month" when my temps say that this is totally not true. UGH...the life of TTC!
    Any goods or bads in regards to TTC or life in general? See above.  I am totally trying not get my hopes up. I am really excited about being off work on Monday.
    Questions, thoughts, concerns? 

QOTD: Which fall TV shows are you looking forward to?  Castle, Revenge, Criminal Minds, I'm already wanting Pretty Little Liars to come back even when it just ended Tues.

@brij2006 I totally would have slapped her hand.  Rude!  I used to wear a shirt where it seemed like everytime I wear it, some asked if I was pregnant.  I'm saving it for when I actually am. haha.

Cinnabun and Junebug say, "Go Wildcats!"

• @abt8113, do you have a link to your chart? We'll chart stalk you if you'd like us! FX for you!

TTC #1 since July 2012

My TTC Journey Blog

• Does anyone know how you link your chart?  I have never done it before and have no clue what to do.

• FF provides links from some sort of sharing page. I just can't remember exactly how to find it and I'm not at a computer to sit down and figure it out.
    image image
    TTC since July 2012
    Badge Unicorn
  • abt8113abt8113 member
    Sixth Anniversary 2500 Comments 500 Love Its Name Dropper
    edited August 2013
  • islandmonkey8islandmonkey8 member
    5000 Comments Fifth Anniversary 500 Love Its First Answer
    edited August 2013
    @transponster, @callitcompulsive, @luckyangel07, @Uptowngirl2009 Thank you. I'm just having a bad week it seems.

Lots of luck to all you ladies in the 2ww!!
    TTC 24 months, IUI #3 BFP 6/4/14 Beta 6/5 58, 6/9 508, 6/11 1227 TWINS! EDD 2/15/15
    With heavy hearts, we said goodbye to our precious angels on 8/12 at 13 weeks 2 days.
    IVF #1 Lup/Brav/Meno, ER 11/28 10R/10F, ET "Rudolph" 4AA embryo 12/3, 7 frosties.
    12/29 hb 120. 1/5 perfect, GRAD DAY! 1/15 perfect at OB. NT 2/6 PERFECT, HB 158!

Anniversary 

LuckyAngel07
  • I'm not sure what happened to the last one.  Let's see if this works.

http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/42de41

• @abt8113 that looks like a good chart. I'd have a hard time not POAS! Lots of luck!

Anniversary 

• @abt8113, I'd be peeing on things if I were you. But at 15 DPO, my temps have never still been up. How long has your LP typically been?
    image image
    TTC since July 2012
    Badge Unicorn
  • How many months/cycles have you been TTC? Can't count right now- been tailgating all day
    Where are you in your cycle? 18
    Are you planning on testing for anything this week? Nope- just hoping I start a cycle on my own without provera
    Any goods or bads in regards to TTC or life in general? Came to the realization that I am surprisingly happy with taking this month off- it has been great for not only my mental state but our sex life, too!
    Questions, thoughts, concerns? Never thought I'd look forward to injecting myself. Only a couple more weeks until inject cycle #3

QOTD: Which fall TV shows are you looking forward to? Amazing Race!
    **Signature Warning**

Dx PCOS August 2012
    Clomid x4 = BFN
    Femara+Follistim IUIs x 6 = 3 BFN, 2 C/P, 1 early miscarriage
    IVF June 2014- 43 R, 34 M, 24 F, 12 blasts frozen and severe OHSS
    FET September 12, 2014!
    Beta #1 12dp5dt- 724
    Beta #2 14dp5dt- 1631
    Beta #3 20dp5dt- 12,813
    EDD 5/31/15 until OB tells me otherwise. Grow babies grow!

"I might have to wait. I'll never give up. I guess it's half timing, and the other half's luck. 
    Wherever you are, whenever it's right, you'll come out of nowhere and into my life." ~ Michael Buble

• @luckyangel07 Usually they are really short like 11-13 days. But we were totally off this month for ST, which is why I've been keeping myself from testing.  I've also been cramping on and off the last few days, so I just know an hour or so after I test AF will come.  This whole thing is messing with my head.

• @abt8113 I'm not totally convinced you've o'ed yet unless you normally o close to that early. If you haven't I'm guessing you haven't o'ed at all yet.
    That being said if you did o where your CH's are it's time to test. You'd have a BFP by now if you did o.
    Good luck to you.

TTC since August 2011
    Cycle 8,9,10 - 50mg Clomid - BFN
    Cycle 11, 100 mg Clomid & IUI#1- BFP 2/23/13 - m/c 4/2/13 @ 9w2d
    Cycle 13, 100 mg Clomid & IUI#2 - BFP 6/27/13 - CP
    Met with an awesome new RE in September 2013 new plan: 5mg Femera & IUI #3
    Surprise Natural BFP 9/9/13 - Welcomed our baby boy 5/25/14

TTC Buddies with *noelcallum* - Congratulations!
    Knottie Besties with *SparklingDiamond* - Congratulations!
  • @abt8113, if I were you I'd definitely test.

TTC #1 since July 2012

My TTC Journey Blog

• ecinereb said:
    @abt8113 I'm not totally convinced you've o'ed yet unless you normally o close to that early. If you haven't I'm guessing you haven't o'ed at all yet.
    That being said if you did o where your CH's are it's time to test. You'd have a BFP by now if you did o.
    Good luck to you.
    Hmm interesting.  I don't normally O that early, but I haven't had a cycle where I would not have O'ed yet at this point.  I typically O at day 15.