January 2012 Weddings
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Unexpected news. = (

T and I received some very bad and unexpected news Sunday night. T's uncle suddenly passed away at home. He was 56. The have no idea what happened. He had no known medical conditions but that is what they suspect. Hopefully we will have some more answers soon. T was very close to this uncle and is taking the news very hard along with the rest of the family. The showing is Thursday and the service will be Friday.

I am so incredibly lucky to have a wonderful boss. He found people to cover my shifts both days, allowing me to attend both the showing and the service. I know T really appreciates it as he needs all the support he can get right now.

Just send some thoughts and prayers our way if you can spare some.

Thank you.

01.21.2012---> I married a redhead I'm crazy about.

04.2016: IT'S A BOY! Elias Alan is due!

WDW trips: 05/14 (1st trip! Art of Animation; Little Mermaid), 05/15 (Pop Century!). DL Trips: 12/15

Re: Unexpected news. = (