Sex & Romance
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

should I teach him

Ok my Boyfriend is my heart three years an were still like little crushes in skool but he knows I love getting oral done on me an Da two tymes he done I've hated it I'm use to guys who kno wat to dew an he don't at all so I end up getting it from a guy I kno can dew it right but I hate cheating my boyfriend asked me all the time can he dew it an I say no an tell him why I don't now he wonna practice on me an I really don't really feel like teaching him or even how plz help me anybody I don't wonna loose him behind this I love him but I have my needs

Answers

• Used to guys who know what to do?

Goodness gracious: you sound about 15! How old ARE YOU????

And if you are  young --- like late teens --- and that sexually experienced already, don't ask a prude like me what I think of that one.

• What the what now?
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
    PrincessVegan
  • And if you're "yoosed tew guys dat no wot tew dew" MOVE THE BUGGER ON and find another guy who NOS WOT TEW DEW!
  • Don't feed the Troll!
    tryhard21 said:
    Ok my Boyfriend is my heart three years an were still like little crushes in skool but he knows I love getting oral done on me an Da two tymes he done I've hated it I'm use to guys who kno wat to dew an he don't at all so I end up getting it from a guy I kno can dew it right but I hate cheating my boyfriend asked me all the time can he dew it an I say no an tell him why I don't now he wonna practice on me an I really don't really feel like teaching him or even how plz help me anybody I don't wonna loose him behind this I love him but I have my needs

• Couldn't get past the first sentence...
  • :-?  There is just so much wrong with this.

I don't care how much someone is "your heart." If you're seeking an intimate relationship elsewhere then you need to just break it off.