Philadelphia Nesties
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Clothes for the season

John and I are going to hit the outlets this weekend. We got some great coupons. Hoping to replace and pad our wardrobes a little. What are your go to casual clothes and shoes for this fall/winter? We both need new jackets, so that's going to be a chunk. I would like a pair of shoes, and two shirts. For John a pair of shoes, and a bunch of shirts since he'll be teaching again, and a few pairs of pants. Anything that you've seen so far that is on your "must have" list?
[IMG]http://i277.photobucket.com/albums/kk47/mzovoce/s628552874_122950_682.jpg[/IMG]

Re: Clothes for the season

• Boots. I got amazing leather "biker" boots that are flats and I wear them constantly in the fall. With skirts and tights. Over or under jeans. I can't wait to break them out!!
    imageimage

Our little hippo was as impatient as mom!

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Hoping for a full 40 weeks!! 

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

• In the fall I live in riding boots, dock shoes and ballet flats.  I tend to gravitate towards classic staples that have a something special about them-- like my nude flats have gold studs by the toe or my dock shoes have a pink line that runs around the sole.  
    Mrs. JEGs
    est 7.17.10 
    Hunter Fillmore
    October 1, 2011 

• I want a pair of Oxford shoes. And I'd like to buying a couple of plain madewell tshirts and an adorable arrow sweater from Levi's.
  • I think printed sweaters are going to be big again this year.  
    Mrs. JEGs
    est 7.17.10 
    Hunter Fillmore
    October 1, 2011 

• Riding boots.  I feel like I never take them off the past couple of fall/winter seasons.  I have a Tory Burch pair in cognac, and I definitely got my money's worth from them.  I wear them with dresses, skirts, skinny jeans, leggings, etc.  I love the fact that I can dress them up or dress them down. I'd like to get  a black pair for this year.

Follow Me on Pinterest
    Charlene Piacentini Carey's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (currently-reading shelf)

• I just love big comfy sweaters. They are my most favorite thing about when the weather turns.

• I am a cardigan girl.  I have a million of them.  I like  to pair them with skinny jeans, boots and a tank/top.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I busted out some good deals at the outlets this past weekend. For me: a printed cardigan, two shirts (long sleeved, but really light weight), a new pair of riding boots, a military style trench, some jewelry John: 3 pairs of pants, 3 shirts, a gorgeous shawl neck sweater, three pairs of shoes Brooks: 3 pairs of pants, new shoes Spent $468! Except for Brooks' shoes they are all leather. I tried the motorcycle boot and it really accentuated my short stubby legs. I feel like a shopping genius. Only thing I didn't get was a new bra, but I'll pick that up next month when we're back.
    [IMG]http://i277.photobucket.com/albums/kk47/mzovoce/s628552874_122950_682.jpg[/IMG]