January 2012 Weddings
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Denver

So it sounds like we will be moving to Denver before the end of the year! I'm so excited. I'm a bit frustrated with DH because he put off calling the guy for two weeks. This means I started school and they were wanting him to move there in September. It's almost September. So he talked with them and he'll be moving there in either Oct or Nov. he's pushing for Nov. so I'll finish out my semester here. We need to sell our house. Once it's sold I'll stay with my mother in law until the semester is over. We are going to rent for a few months first. Give us time to figure out what area we like and find a house. We just found out today so it's been a whirlwind of a day. I was counting down the weeks in my semester already. Now that we add moving to the equation I think I wouldn't mind a few extra weeks. Lol
Anniversary Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Denver

• OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am so freaking excited!!!!!!!!  Where is his new job? Like what town?  I can help with anything!! 

• Ummm his office is north of Aurora. I don't remember exactly where. I know he doesn't want too long of a commute but when looking at apartments he was looking everywhere but especially south of Denver. Why I don't know.
  • Hm. there are parts of Aurora that I wouldn't recommend. Aleigha might able to help too.

• Yay!!! Southlands all the way it is nice and new.
  • One of my facebook friends lives around Aurora... so if you ever need a photographer ;o)

How exciting for the move, hopefully everything goes smooth and easy for you!

Lilypie - (2f9f)Lilypie - (y2el)
    Daisypath - (30fE)

• Congrats! What wonderful news! I am very happy for you.

Married the love of my life on 1-21-12. Our princess arrived on 5-28-13.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic    imageimage"Image">image
  • So what parts of Aurora should we stay away from? And thanks Aleigha! Paul looked up Southlands and really liked it. We will definitely add it to our list of places when looking for a house. Do they have any condos or rentals near by? He said he was looking at Littleton and Englewood because someone else told him they were nice areas. I just think that might be a longer commute for him. His sister used to live in Westminster but from what I remember it was more expensive.
  • It really depends if you want to live in the suburbs or a little closer to the city. Englewood is the DTC area so is gets busy.
  • I would prefer the suburbs and I know Paul would too. He prob doesn't know that about Englewood.
  • Southlands would be my number one pick for you because it is close to Aurora. This would be good for the commute. Parker would be my second choice but it seems far away from everything. My DH has worked in Parker for a year and doesn't mind it. Schools are good. The houses are nice. Highlands Ranch is where I live. It would be a little commute about 25 minutes but it is a great place to raise a family. The entire community is all very family oriented, the rec centers are nice, schools are really good and it is very safe.

If I am still in the nanny situation when you get here I might have to take you up on your offer. :)
  • I grew up in Highlands ranch when I was little. Before my mom married my step dad and we moved to Kansas. I loved it there. And then my Grandparents moved to Littleton and we used to visit them all the time. I can see home much of a commute he is willing to have. He drives 25-30 minutes now for most of his calls but I'm sure traffic is worse there than here.
  • Congrats! Maybe I can plan a visit to Colorado sometime! 
    photo sig_zps7d54b52d.jpg
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers

BabyFruit Ticker 

lovealwaysfindsaway8202011
  • Congrats to you guys! I hope everything goes a smooth as possibly as you make this transition!

01.21.2012---> I married a redhead I'm crazy about.

04.2016: IT'S A BOY! Elias Alan is due!

WDW trips: 05/14 (1st trip! Art of Animation; Little Mermaid), 05/15 (Pop Century!). DL Trips: 12/15