January 2012 Weddings
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

I got a temporary teaching job!

I applied for a 5th grade maternity leave position in the school in my town (my #1 choice) and this morning I got a call for an interview! The principal called me this morning and asked me to come in today at 11:30. I went in, and after just three questions she offered it to me! It is a leave position from Sept-January!

Ironically, this is the same position that DH held at the end of the school year. It is a maternity leave position. The lady had her baby early May and Dennis worked for her April 30-June 20. Now I'll be working for her until she returns! The principal liked him so much that she assumed I would be great for the job!

I am sooooo happy, but sad too. I'm sad because now this means I need to be away from my baby girl 5 days a week, 7.5 hours a day. My mom will be with her so it won't be so bad. But I'm going to miss her so much. Plus, I already committed to teaching an online college class so that more time I'll have to be away from her. At least that's online and I'll be able to do the work while I'm home but it will still be time that I can't hold her or bond with her.

I always said that if I got offered a teaching job in the fall, I'd take it, but I guess I didn't think it would really happen. Wow, I never knew such a great thing could be so hard as well. Being a mother such is difficult.

Married the love of my life on 1-21-12. Our princess arrived on 5-28-13.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic    imageimage"Image">image

Re: I got a temporary teaching job!