Sex & Romance
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Recommend toys for a first time user.

Ok so  I only have one toy so far, lol that is awesome. Its a vibrating bullet type of toy that is supposed to make your orgasm.    Well not sure what it is called , sorry this is all new to me but it says on the thing  O'my  and was purchased at lovers lane.

Anyways my dh is always tired for sex, he works alot and has a part time job as well. He helps alot with ds at home so i can go do groceries or run errands.  Anyways seems like my sex drive is increasing as I get older in my 30's and his is declining.   He said he is tired thats all...........

Well I think its time I think about some toys for me. Can you recommend  a toy that you think any woman will enjoy.   Vibrators would not know what to even get,  Help     ...        Also if you can rec a store or online website that has decent prices that would be great.  thanks

Re: Recommend toys for a first time user.

• try adamandeve.com, they've got a ton of stuff and good prices.
  • Wow there are so many things on there, how does one choose?

Any rec's on a vibrator, is there like a popular one for newbies?

• Vibrators with more than one speed are nice. 

If you think you might use it with your H, maybe stay away from ones that actually look like a penis.  (I can imagine that being weird if I was a guy and a girl whipped out a gigantic dildo.)

If you can imagine yourself using the toy, then it's a good one for a newbie.

Have fun.

• If it isn't a requirement to have a toy that is used for insertion, I highly recommend the Hitachi Magic Wand it produces fantastic O's!

eBay has an adult section you can access by going to the site map and their toys are often cheaper than most adult stores.  Good luck with your next purchase!

• I also recommend adameve.com.  Their shipping is very discreet. 

I have a pocket rocket and it does the job.  I'm not sure if they have it on adameve.com or not...I got it from a sex toy party.

I'm not a big fan of the rabbit vibes, but other people on here rave about them.

• discreet-romance.com is the only place i ever shop for my toys. i must recommend the snow leopard vibrator from tera patrick...i have the 4 1/2 in. one...its the perfect size and very powerful with more than one speed!

• Get a 8 inch for fun! Llive a lil! Adam and Eve is a great place . I agree with the others.
  • Ok a few more questions.  Whats the difference between a vibrator and a dildo?

Like I mentioned above I have a bullet type toy that vibrates, its pink and has 3 vibrating settings. Its for external use only and I really like it.       So i'm looking for something that I can insert.  I don't know  whats a good size for a beginner with toys,  NO not a virgin just new to any toys that you can insert.

Can I get some specific names of toys please, it would just make it so much easier.  There is soooo much to look at and there are some that i'm looking at now that has a clit stimulation piece to it.

I have never seen these. Would this be worth to buy instead of using a vibrating bullet and a non vibrating vibrator ( sorry not sure what they are called)  Would getting this be the best bet?

Also I nver knew they had suction cups...... interesting

http://www.adamevetoys.com/sp-wallbangers-waterproof-clit-vibrator-11495.aspx

• I would shop online at one of these places:

earlytobed.com

toysinbabeland.com

goodvibrations.com

tulip

they are all women owned and you can call them up and ask questions.

also if you are in a city(a large one) sometimes there are women owned sex shops and usually they are clean and not skanky and have nice people working there who can give sex advice.