Gardening & Landscaping
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Help me revitalize the Nestie Garden Bio!

95% of the garden bio was pictures that don't work anymore and nesties that aren't around anymore. I'm trying to revitalize it, but I NEED YOUR HELP! I know this isn't exactly the season, but does anyone happen to have pictures of anything relating to the outdoors: before and afters, indoor plants, outdoor plants, landscapes, decks, patios, trees, shrubs, fire pits, gardens, etc.

Please email them to [email protected] and put GardenBio in the subject line. Thanks!

Here's the link for anyone interested in how it's coming along/what it includes:

http://gardenbio.googlepages.com/home

Re: Help me revitalize the Nestie Garden Bio!

• YGM. I realized I didn't give you the names of any of the plants!! Let me know if you need help identifying them.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • I had forgotten that we had a garden bio on here. I'll have to take a look and get ideas for next year. I'll see if I've got anything worth submitting to you, too.
    My Blog If I hear someone denigrating a woman's body, I think, "Bow to the goddess and kiss my curvy, luscious a$$!" Visit The Nest!