Health & Fitness
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

ww meetings or online

I am starting ww soon and did not know which is better. My schedule isn't always the same so meetings may get tricky but i think meeting in person would keep me on track. anyone do online and like it?

Re: ww meetings or online

• I have both, the online access and the meetings. I personally like the meetings better. It makes you more accountable and I find I tend to lose more weight going to the meetings, just having that date in my mind to try and bust my hump to lose some. Dunno. Your area may have more than just one meeting, it should have several throughout the week.
  • i have done WW on and off for years... and now i'm back on trying to loose the weight i gained on my honeymoon. ?im the type that has to go to the meetings, and i go to a monday meeting because it helps me to "be good" during the weekend knowing that i have to weigh in on monday. ?
  • I like the meetings, especially to get started. I like the accountability and the motivation. Our leader is great as well and has tons of great tips. Depending on where you live there could be several in your area. I'm lucky to be able to do it at work right now, but when I've had to miss one there are meetings not too far from my house.

image image image
  • Agree with pp, I have a Monday weigh in and it makes it easier to stay motivated on the weekends!
    image image image
  • image SchaalBWife:
    i have done WW on and off for years... and now i'm back on trying to loose the weight i gained on my honeymoon.  im the type that has to go to the meetings, and i go to a monday meeting because it helps me to "be good" during the weekend knowing that i have to weigh in on monday.

This is totally me! in my opinion, if you aren't going to go to the meetings you might as well do sparkpeople - it's a free online calorie counter plus has great info. Also, I do the WW monthly pass where I go to meetings and have access to the online tools.