Nest Book Club
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Do you think this book is a good choice for a Xmas gift?

I have been Mia for a long time, but i'm sure this book was already discussed so sorry if it's a duplicate.

I have not read the  Edgar Sawtelle book and was on amazon reading through peoples reviews. I don't know if this book is worth buying, but Oprah and Stephen King gave it great reviews, so it has to be good right?       The other day at the bookstore I heard this one lady say to her friend don't bother getting the book i'll just give it to you, I wont be reading it again, as I didn't think it was that good.

So my question to you is is this book really that good?  or that bad?  It either scored well or really bad from what  I have been seeing.

I heard on oprah that this book would be nice to give to someone who has a dog but it is also a great gift for someone who doesn't have one.

I have a sister who is 28 has a dog that is her best friend, she is really into Christian books, positive books about faith and God as she has been very devoted for the past 3 years to her church,.       She is also into books about dicipline, kids behavior, etc as she is a social worker and works with alot of troubled kidsfrom the ages of 3 to teenagers and also with single moms from teens to 40's     She also just got out of a serious relationship and has been down about it not working out. they were going toget engaged during Christmas.......  

Do you think this book would be a good book for her as a Christmas gift?

If not any other suggestions?        Thanks so much for your help.