Nest Book Club
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Anyone Missing True Blood?

I am missing True Blood tonight and can't believe I have to wait till summer for the new season.
imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Anyone Missing True Blood?

• MH and I are!  On Sundays we watch The Amazing Race at 7pm and then True Blood at 8pm.  So tonight after the Amazing Race was over, we kind of looked at each other like, now what?!?  MH actually said that I need to read the books faster so he knows what will happen. 
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Yup, my hubby and I are missing it.  I read the first book, but I'm not sure that I will read the rest.  I actually like the show better than I like the book, and I can't wait until it starts up again next summer!
  • Yes!  Mr. Woogie and I really got into the show.  No new episodes until next summer?!?  Gah!

• My husband and I are sooo missing True Blood..and Entourage actually..I can't believe we have to wait until next summer! :(
  • Yes!  Well at least this is faster than HBO usually gets new seasons out.  I've been waiting for a new season of Big Love forever it feels like!
    [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v605/megangelos/0115.jpg[/IMG]