New Jersey Nesties
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Car leasing?

I know I'm probably SOL, but if you have issues with a new leased vehicle, what are the chances of getting out of it? I would be happy to lease something else from the same dealer.

Am I screwed basically? Thanks for any input.

Re: Car leasing?

• I think there is a lemon law if your have more than a certain issue with the car it could be given back.  Did you try calling the manager?  Maybe he/she could help you with a deal?
  • Thanks for your advice Coll, it's nothing that would rise to that level. Just general unhappiness with the vehicle and issues. I'm sure they might be able to fix them, but I think both tops on this jeep are always going to leak one way or another. I think a different car might be more appropriate for me at this point, but that's completely my own fault.
  • my husband asks how old is the lease? ?type of car and year of the car?
  • You can get out of a lease but you're generally responsible for its balance (and since your car is new, that's a TON of $$$). If the roof is leaking, go back to the dealer and have them fix it. I know people who have the same car as you and their roofs do NOT leak, so don't settle for it.

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers