Health & Fitness
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

help for motivation

I have fallen off the workout wagon since the wedding ended. Has anyone else had this problem, and if so how are you going to change it?
IAmPregnant Ticker BabyFruit Ticker

Re: help for motivation

• Find something you like to do and find a way to make it part of your daily routine. ?Does your DH like to exercise? Maybe you could run or join a gym together.
  • Find something you love to do. I have started taking aerobics classes at 5:30 in the morning and my love for them gets me out of bed, even when I'm tired and think I would rather sleep.

Make it a habit. Do it first thing in the morning or whenever you are most likely to go (i.e. don't schedule gym time after supper.)

• Reward yourself.  Make attainable goals and when you reach them reward.  Ex...if you make it to the gym 3/wk, buy new itunes songs, cute workout shirt, etc.  If you make it 4/wk, get something bigger, like pants, pedi, etc.  5/wk gets a new outfit.   Just don't reward yourself with food.  :)